What's new

The "What Flavours Are You Vaping Today?" Thread

I`m still vaping IVG summer blaze but it`s getting harder to find so I`ve ordered a few with a similar profile from different makers.

I`m still vaping IVG summer blaze but it`s getting harder to find so I`ve ordered a few with a similar profile from different makers.
The shortfill version you can get from Washington vapes for 9.99

Last edited:
IMG_20240220_215524.jpg

Some deadwood prairie dawn in the cthulhu thing. A bp tmd loaded inside with a voopoo 0.8 coil vapes very well indeed.

A New Build in the Ripley with some Manabush Chiricahua Sun, everything else seems to be ignored when i have this liquid in my Rotation.

Riot salt loaded lemon custard on my flexus aio pod, originally I tried this on the luxe pro but flavour was abit meh on the flexus the flavour really comes through.

Nice.
It's working well.
Didn't get on with it at all for ages but the bp with the airflow right down gives a bloody good vape.
I will be switching to calamity in it as the mesh coils open up the fruit notes.
Ive not tried a stock coil borotank yet tbh - been messing with rebuildables.

I want to try the kayfun boro

It's one a few liquids I've tried lately that tastes like Element Strawberry Whip which makes me wonder how different companies can all produce exactly the same flavour.

same as the baked bean and corn flake thing. it probably is the same. :)

Back
Top Bottom