What's new

The "What Flavours Are You Vaping Today?" Thread

Disorder Nookie in a Profile Unity. Definitely one of the best strawberry milkshake liquids I've tried, I'd even say it's up there with Supergood Butter 02 as far as strawberry liquids go.

Chubby Treats Baked Alaska in a Bishop Cubed. Very nice this one, super creamy and cakey. Bit of a coil killer though! I've never had real Baked Alaska but this makes me want to try it.

Disorder Nookie in a Profile Unity. Definitely one of the best strawberry milkshake liquids I've tried, I'd even say it's up there with Supergood Butter 02 as far as strawberry liquids go.

Chubby Treats Baked Alaska in a Bishop Cubed. Very nice this one, super creamy and cakey. Bit of a coil killer though! I've never had real Baked Alaska but this makes me want to try it.
I might have to try that Disorder Nookie, but i've got gallons of juice to get through first! :)

Deadwood in an ether boro
Calamity AM in a luxe x pro
Prairie Dawn in a Cthulu 520 boro
and Brews Bros Butter Cups in an Yachtvape Eclipse dual coil Boro

They do it in salts too, if you want to try it without committing to a big bottle.
I promised myself i wouldn't buy anymore juice until i put a big dent in what i have. I got 2L of juice from Lisa in her clear out to add to the 3L i already had. I'm trying to not buy anymore for a while. I could buy a 10ml bottle of the Nookie, really like it, and buy more of the stuff! :)

today im using a luxe pro with a 0.8 coil & vaping legio x roseus custard- stewed rhubarb &custard, know im a big of rhubard n custard vapes, but this easily beats hands down any stuff ive tried before, this is just like eating the real thing :)

IMG-20240221-151524.jpg

today im using a luxe pro with a 0.8 coil & vaping legio x roseus custard- stewed rhubarb &custard, know im a big of rhubard n custard vapes, but this easily beats hands down any stuff ive tried before, this is just like eating the real thing :)

IMG-20240221-151524.jpg
I see you just got this. Is it good to go?
I bought some a while ago and stuck it away for a month or so as i do with anything 'custard'.

I see you just got this. Is it good to go?
I bought some a while ago and stuck it away for a month or so as i do with anything 'custard'.

mine is a 60ml longfill with 3 nic salt shots, not 70/30 so mine was good to go if you got 70/30 it should be okay by now

Back
Top Bottom