What's new

The "What Flavours Are You Vaping Today?" Thread

Rocking the SCYLLA on top of the dicodes micro... loaded with firerose 5000 "Berry Bang" ... what you rocking?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240204_101036_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240204_101036_Gallery.jpg
    876.8 KB · Views: 24
RY4 Atom in the Kalmia, Riot lemon custard in the launcher, Riot Cream leaf in the Fallout MTL and Bar Juice 5000 Blue Raz in the Tauren MTL.

got salts peachy promise on the vaporesso luxe pro, i filled my pod & thought id put it on my luxe pro, i had not i put on my luxe max & was wonderiing why the auto draw was not working "D'oh ;)

Nice. What's the tauren like? Mines still I'm the packaging never got round to using it.

I like it, im using the 1.2mm insert AFC fully open gives the best pull and flavour saturation starting with a little primer puff. Dont over fill it leave a air gap. Mines in black and it having a black chimney aswell you cannot see the liquid level so I've removed most of the honey cone sheild.

I like it, im using the 1.2mm insert AFC fully open gives the best pull and flavour saturation starting with a little primer puff. Dont over fill it leave a air gap. Mines in black and it having a black chimney aswell you cannot see the liquid level so I've removed most of the honey cone sheild.
Thanks for the tip bud. What's it like with 70/30 juices can it handle it?

No idea as I only MTL 50/50 20mg. You may have to thin the wick out for the juice wells for 70/30 maybe not though.
Yeh most MTL tasks can only hack 50/50 but my favourite juices only come in 70/30 so it's a pain finding an MTL to suit. I've had good luck with the gata but still find that quite airy.

Back
Top Bottom