What's new

The "What Flavours Are You Vaping Today?" Thread

On a bit of Nokomis today, put a stainless coil in for a change. 20w badddass vaping.
Tonight I've these two to try.
IMG_20240319_151150.jpg

Look very tasty.

Some Swedish made eliquid today, Koyuki Chronicles White Blueberry Cheesecake.

It's very, very nice although I think it may benefit from a steep to allow the cheesecake to come through a bit more. Lovely mix of blueberry and white chocolate though. I'll vape it until I need to change mesh and cotton then I'll stash it in the cupboard for a week or two.

EDIT: I've just remembered what it reminds me of... Dispergo's Udderly Amazing Blueberry Cheesecake Milkshake. Not 100% the same, but the blueberry is definitely similar.

Last edited:
Still on the above, but have also just rewicked the Pulse V2 RBA with some Royal Sponge Cake salts by Little Desserts. Tastes really good. Reminds me of these but mixed with a cake...

1711101083477.png

I could eat that whole box :D

A couple of new ones today...

The Lancashire Creamery - Strawberry Milkshake Deluxe in a Profile Unity. Definitely one of the better strawberry milkshakes. Tastes exactly as you would expect and very similar to Disorder Nookie, just without the cookie. Leaves a lasting taste/smell as if you've just drank a milkshake. Definitely one I'll buy again along with trying out others in the range.

Chubby Treats - Screwballl salts in the Pulse V2 RBA. Again, this tastes exactly like you'd expect - bubblegum and ice cream. Strangely enough I always hated the bubblegum at the bottom of a screwball as a kid, but I like this.

Dinner Lady Lemon Tart salts in a Bishop Cubed RBA. I've tried dozens of lemon liquids over the years and this is still the best there is. Vaping it makes me sad and nostalgic about their pre-TPD Apple Pie though, I'd give anything for a bottle of that.

Dinner Lady Lemon Tart salts in a Bishop Cubed RBA. I've tried dozens of lemon liquids over the years and this is still the best there is. Vaping it makes me sad and nostalgic about their pre-TPD Apple Pie though, I'd give anything for a bottle of that.
Lemon is a flavour i've never enjoyed in a vape for some reason. I've tried quite a few including DL Lemon tart, but my taste buds say meh.🙁

Lemon is a flavour i've never enjoyed in a vape for some reason. I've tried quite a few including DL Lemon tart, but my taste buds say meh.🙁

Yeah a lot of them taste like the smell of a car air freshener or toilet cleaner.

I like the DL lemon because it's sweet and creamy as opposed to sharp and zesty.

It reminds me of lemon topping which is popular in NE England where I'm from. I used to get a tub of just the lemon as a kid, no ice cream :D

1711703470561.png

Back
Top Bottom