What's new

The "What Flavours Are You Vaping Today?" Thread

Tell ya what though, this puremax's pods flavour fall through the deck when they need replacing, suspect 70/30 kinda clogs them up quicker.

The last couple of days has been all about the Wick Liquor Deja Voodoo.
I bought some of that in my early days and couldn't get on with it. Sugary and slightly fruity? Didn't get any coconut. Maybe I should try again. I did have the 50/50 version though. Still got it in the bottom of my box.

I'm out of salts and also out of Supergood Butter until tomorrow so just one liquid of the go today... Disorder Nookie (strawberry milkshake and cookie) in a Profile Unity. Delicious :p

I had about 5ml left of Flooid Onyx, added it to about 30ml flavour craver Blue Lush.... a good discovery

I bought some of that in my early days and couldn't get on with it. Sugary and slightly fruity? Didn't get any coconut. Maybe I should try again. I did have the 50/50 version though. Still got it in the bottom of my box.

Supposedly you don't get coconut, it's husk, hence the dryness. You're right on the rest of it, slightly fruity and sweet from the sugar cane.

Last edited:
The last couple of days has been all about the Wick Liquor Deja Voodoo.
I mostly make my own juice but that one has caught my eye a few times and I’m tempted to try it because I love coconut but I’d be interested to know what you think of it? Is it extremely sweet?
Edit: I’ve just spotted your comment above to @Deadanddripping and it doesn’t sound like what I had envisioned.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom