What's new

The "What Flavours Are You Vaping Today?" Thread

I've been trying out a mix of fruity and dessert flavors lately. Today, I've got Tropical Burst, a fruity blend of pineapple, mango, and guava, and Vanilla Bean Dream, a creamy vanilla custard.

Fantasi Orange salts in the Pulse V2 RBA. I can't put my finger on what what it tastes like, but it certainly isn't orange Fanta or indeed orange anything. It's not horrible, but definitely won't be buying it again.

Cuttwood Unicorn Milk in a Profile Unity today.

I remember why I liked it many years ago, but there's much better strawberry and cream liquids now. I'll still happily vape it though, and it's good for the nostalgia hit.

La Tabaccheria Burley in a Bishop and my out and about vape a Puremax as I've been for stroll to the seafront.

@Digbys lemon and lime meringue, it's really good, I was worried about sweetness, but every now and then I take a punt hoping the creator knows a thing or two about a thing or two, this is bang on, the lemon n limes are tarte as fk, so the balance is there, in fact I detect zero added super sweet nonsense that kills every other juice of this kind.

Bar Juice Orange Zest salts in the Pulse v2 RBA. Much nicer than the weird tasting Fantasi Orange, and almost as nice as the Just Juice Orange & Clementine. Like the Just Juice it has a little bit of cooling, but not too much that it over powers the orange. I'd certainly buy it again.

Also some lovely Supergood Butter 04 salts in a XROS 3 which I'm reviewing (the pod kit, everyone already knows I love Supergood!).

Still on the Cuttwood Unicorn Milk in a Profile Unity too.

Back
Top Bottom