What's new

The "What Flavours Are You Vaping Today?" Thread

I'm using darkstars berry bomb and fantasi berry. Going to change later when I receive the new manto aio and I will be using blueberry 🫐 muffin 🧁 instead

Supergood Butter 02 in one Profile Unity, Butter 06 in another and Riot Squad Smashed Apple Pie salts in the Bishop Cubed.

todays choices & forgot how good butter number 10 is so best order some more shortly

1714053259513.jpeg

Just Juice Orange & Clementine salts in the Bishop Cubed. I'm not normally into fruits on their own (as opposed to in bakery or dessert liquids) and usually can't stand anything with cooling, but this has to be one of the nicest liquids I've tried in ages. The cooling is subtle and just enough to make it feel refreshing.

1. Cosmic Fog Milk & Honey in a Profile Unity. It's nice, and perfectly vapeable but seems to be missing something from the old pre-TPD days. Could just be my memory of it though. This is the last set-up I used it in, back in 2015...

1714376841415.png

2. Greedy Bear Marshmallow Madness salts in the Bishop Cubed. Tastes pretty much exactly like a Kelogg's Rice Crispy Square. Very nice. Have you tried it yet @OccultScientist?

1. Cosmic Fog Milk & Honey in a Profile Unity. It's nice, and perfectly vapeable but seems to be missing something from the old pre-TPD days. Could just be my memory of it though. This is the last set-up I used it in, back in 2015...

View attachment 353127

2. Greedy Bear Marshmallow Madness salts in the Bishop Cubed. Tastes pretty much exactly like a Kelogg's Rice Crispy Square. Very nice. Have you tried it yet @OccultScientist?

I have mate, and it’s bloody lovely!
I used to really like the CF Milk and Honey. I might have to try it again

I have mate, and it’s bloody lovely!
I used to really like the CF Milk and Honey. I might have to try it again

Glad you're liking it! it actually reminds me a lot of Doozy Ice Cream Cake, so that's another one you may want to try.

Once I need to re-wick the Profile I'm going to swap flavours and stash the Milk & Honey in the cupboard for a while. I reckon it's one that will taste better after a steeping for a few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom