What's new

The "What Flavours Are You Vaping Today?" Thread

Just released some eliquids on @DripperLabs site that are V2.1s and V3s. Currently vaping on my Mr Peaches and it’s pretty good. Got Mr Strawberries, Mr Cola and Mr Mocha V1s to test later.

Lol if only. I highly doubt my eliquids will see any traffic in that way. I’m just happy to share something I’ve created without trying to sound obnoxious about it lol.
I'm sure if you like what you've created and it suits your pallet then I'm also sure you'll not be alone :2thumbsup:

Might as well vape unflavoured tbh, actually at least i can taste the medicinal menthol one, don't really like menthol vapes though :18:

Added a Just Jam Apricot Crumble that's been in the cupboard a long time, quite nice actually.

I can finally taste properly again so decided to celebrate with some Primevapes Strawberry Trifle which I've had stashed for a while. First time trying this one and it's amazing! Definitely one I'll be buying again.

Also got some Strawberry Jam & Cream Scone from Vape-It.co.uk in my other tank which is lovely too.

I can finally taste properly again so decided to celebrate with some Primevapes Strawberry Trifle which I've had stashed for a while. First time trying this one and it's amazing! Definitely one I'll be buying again.

Also got some Strawberry Jam & Cream Scone from Vape-It.co.uk in my other tank which is lovely too.
Have to agree i really like any of Prime Vapes Strawberry flavour's, glad your feeling a bit better.

Back
Top Bottom