What's new

The "What Flavours Are You Vaping Today?" Thread

Have to agree i really like any of Prime Vapes Strawberry flavour's, glad your feeling a bit better.

Cheers bud!

I've had the Strawberry Apocalypse before which was great too, but I think the Trifle slightly beats it. Primevapes definitely do have the best strawberry though.

Got Strawberry Slice and Lemon Mess to try later in the week too. Can't wait!

Cheers bud!

I've had the Strawberry Apocalypse before which was great too, but I think the Trifle slightly beats it. Primevapes definitely do have the best strawberry though.

Yeah Strawberry Slice is very nice and probably my favourite.

Last edited:
Cheers bud!

Lemon mess is amazing im sure you will like that, one of my favourites that

Was going through my vape liquid storage boxes & found 2 bottles of Primevapes winter crumble custard & seems apt choice of liquid for the weather [emoji6] I'm vaping on my geek vape legeng with a profile M & 0.13 strip of mesh at 52 watts & it's bloody lovely stuff.

Was going through my vape liquid storage boxes & found 2 bottles of Primevapes winter crumble custard & seems apt choice of liquid for the weather [emoji6] I'm vaping on my geek vape legeng with a profile M & 0.13 strip of mesh at 52 watts & it's bloody lovely stuff.
Forgot the pic doh.
IMG_20211127_181423_223.jpeg

On some of Darkstar Nemesis Strawberry Custard. I found the Jamful Dodger to be awful that I couldn’t finish it.

I’m wondering what Flavour Boss Blueberry Custard will be like. Hopefully Flavour Boss is better than Darkstar for flavours.

Anyone got any recommendations for smacks you in the face fruit flavour 20mg salts?

I'm gonna have to stop being lazy and mix some [emoji849]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom