What's new

The "What Flavours Are You Vaping Today?" Thread

Had a panic, had to check my salt stock levels. Think i will be ok for a week or 2 plus got 2 x 20ml coming from Manabush and nic salt shots. Another Diablo Divergent St louis Cola & the new AVC StrawMelon @Chris K Thanks for your help yesterday x

20211223_141648.jpg

My go to juices........
Manabush Colas @ZT Love them x
Prime vapes mtl Sour Lime Sorbet
Juice head Strawberry Kiwi and Pear Pear
Dr Vapes Pink Sour and Pink Smoothie

Last edited:
Had a panic, had to check my salt stock levels. Think i will be ok for a week or 2 plus got 2 x 20ml coming from Manabush and nic salt shots. Another Diablo Divergent St louis Cola & the new AVC StrawMelon @Chris K Thanks for your help yesterday x

View attachment 262297

My go to juices........
Manabush Colas @ZT Love them x
Prime vapes mtl Sour Lime Sorbet
Juice head Strawberry Kiwi and Pear Pear
Dr Vapes Pink Sour and Pink Smoothie
Far too organised :grin2:

Have been meaning to try the new Darkstar Scones recipe for a while, used to love the older one before it was discontinued. Stuck some nic into bottle and left it in my vape cupboard. Haven't vaped it yet but it smells lovely. Does that count?

Trying some bienenstich / bee sting cake from Chefs. Not at all bad.

Also got some mex fried ice cream mixed up with a bit of caramel original and a selection of nut flavours. That's even better.

TMB Iced Mint because it’s the only thing I can taste with this head full of snot, must have seen it coming because I only bought a pack of coils for this last week.
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1640345001.938642.jpg

TMB Iced Mint because it’s the only thing I can taste with this head full of snot, must have seen it coming because I only bought a pack of coils for this last week. View attachment 262314
Something in me feels unable to "like" a photo full of snotty tissues

Edit to add: hope you feel better soon @andyroo

It's weird, prior to the pandemic I hadn't had a cold for many years. After all that self isolating I've had 3 in the last 6m.

Back on the Malaysian mango train; horny mango by horny flavas. I have a love hate relationship with this brand, love the taste, hate the coil life.

Back
Top Bottom