What's new

The "What Flavours Are You Vaping Today?" Thread

I am running quite low on Liquid having not bought any in ages. I am vaping a Liquid that i never thought i would. i forget the Brand but it's a Sour Melon. I was expecting puckering my lips like you do when you have something sour but found it quite refreshing. I have been on the Verge of quitting vaping hence my low juice but will wait till i can buy some more and keep vaping though it will probably be New Year due to Xmas Holidays.

Mixed up Bronuts, thought I might at least taste the chocolate, nope, cant taste fuck all, beer or vape wise :17:

I have just cracked open some Cherry Bakewell, it's a new build but 1st Impressions are i am glad i bought 2 x 100mls.

Well after using it for a few days i have to say this Ramsey's Cherry Bakewell is the best Cherry flavoured juice i have ever tasted with just a nice subtle hint of Marzipan. I bought 200ml but will be buying more.

Trying some Drip Hacks Butterboy that I've had steeping over the last few weeks - lovely stuff, right up my street.

Can definitely recommend if you're into rich, moreish custards.

Some tobaccos (NET) Primevapes used to make. After around 3 years steeping they are still lovely. The flavour has dropped slightly but I am still enjoying them a lot. Also some of their ginger sponge and custard, again after around 3 years steeping :D

Back
Top Bottom