What's new

The "What Flavours Are You Vaping Today?" Thread

This one?

https://vapable.com/product/strawberry-shortcake-short-shot-by-vapable/

I've had some of that steeping for 3 weeks but still find it tastes too much like it's individual ingredients, if that makes sense? Recommended steep time is 3 days too!

No mate, its been discontinued and that is the new version, it was strawberry cheesecake now its strawberry shortcake, it might well be the same and just a name change.

I bought a bucket full so still working my way through it. My wife hates it but i love it.

I've never tried the shot just the concentrate but it has to be the same.

No mate, its been discontinued and that is the new version, it was strawberry cheesecake now its strawberry shortcake, it might well be the same and just a name change.

I bought a bucket full so still working my way through it. My wife hates it but i love it.

I've never tried the shot just the concentrate but it has to be the same.

Yeah I expect it's probably the same or very similar. I'll leave it another few weeks and try it again.

I've noticed I've started to become really fussy about certain strawberry flavours. Just Jam Original Sponge for example, I used to love that stuff but I'm not really enjoying my current bottle.

Yeah I expect it's probably the same or very similar. I'll leave it another few weeks and try it again.

I've noticed I've started to become really fussy about certain strawberry flavours. Just Jam Original Sponge for example, I used to love that stuff but I'm not really enjoying my current bottle.

I get that. I had a break from all strawberry and it did the trick although im loving the strawberry cheesecake it seems to be drying my mouth out a little that I didn't remember.

Until around 15 minutes ago I was vaping Charlie's Chalk Dust Mr Meringue Lemon Pie in the Ponte RBA, which is lovely... however I have just taken it out and popped in the VVC tank filled with Mix Labs Bar Juice Energy Ice salts. Quite unlike me as I normally can't stand icy liquids but this one is really nice. The cooling works well with the Red Bull flavour, which again is something I'd never normally vape.

The only other vape I have on the go today is a Unity filled with Supergood Butter 02.

Switching between these two today (the juice is beside the Mod/tank combo I'm using it in). I really like this line of juice but it needs sweetner in it for my tastes... 3ml goes into each bottle.

I just ordered a blue cheese juice because I watched a YouTube video of it and I want to trick one of my mates into trying it, he made me do the cinnamon thing last year and feel like I need to get him back for it.

Attachments

• 20220806_122434.jpg
    20220806_122434.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 33
I get that. I had a break from all strawberry and it did the trick although im loving the strawberry cheesecake it seems to be drying my mouth out a little that I didn't remember.
Have you tried Holy Cow strawberry milkshake? It's quite nice it even produces that milky feeling on the back of the tongue I get from milkshakes.

Have you tried Holy Cow strawberry milkshake? It's quite nice it even produces that milky feeling on the back of the tongue I get from milkshakes.

No I haven't mate and I only diy these days apart from that 'must try liquid' to see what the fuss is about :)

Is it a concentrate because I do like strawberry.

No mate, it's a shortfill.
I can always transfer you a bit into a 15ml bottle (I've got loads of empty, new and clean bottles I use to put paint in) and send it to you if you'd like to try it without having to buy a bottle. It's got 3.2ml of nicotine in it already so unfortunately I couldn't send it without nicotine in.

No I haven't mate and I only diy these days apart from that 'must try liquid' to see what the fuss is about :)

Is it a concentrate because I do like strawberry.

I can always transfer you a bit into a 15ml bottle (I've got loads of empty, new and clean bottles I use to put paint in) and send it to you if you'd like to try it without having to buy a bottle. It's got 3.2ml of nicotine in it already so unfortunately I couldn't send it without nicotine in.

Back
Top Bottom