What's new

The "What Flavours Are You Vaping Today?" Thread

I can always transfer you a bit into a 15ml bottle (I've got loads of empty, new and clean bottles I use to put paint in) and send it to you if you'd like to try it without having to buy a bottle. It's got 3.2ml of nicotine in it already so unfortunately I couldn't send it without nicotine in.

That's very, very kind of you and it really nice to offer but I don't need it at the moment, but when I do another mix I could mix you up some strawberry cheese cake and we could do a swap sometime if you are interested?

That's very, very kind of you and it really nice to offer but I don't need it at the moment, but when I do another mix I could mix you up some strawberry cheese cake and we could do a swap sometime if you are interested?
I'm very interested mate, I appreciate the offer. I'm tempted to get into making my own juice too but one step at a time for me at the moment.

Talking of strawberries, just cracked open a bottle of @Lee's Strawberry Apocolypse that's been steeping since, oops, October last year. Absolutely lovely stuff :2thumbsup:

Today iam vaping Chefs Toffee Popcorn Ice-cream and Strawberry Vapetto just right for a nice sunny day like today.

I'm very interested mate, I appreciate the offer. I'm tempted to get into making my own juice too but one step at a time for me at the moment.

I've got about 300 ml to get through before I make up some more, I don't vape much at all so it lasts a while so if you cant wait then just give me a nudge sometime :)

this week iam mostly vaping ok orange from dispergo on my ponte in the pulse, flavour is really strong just like fresh orange juice :)

Loved Jessie's vids. Remember the beetroot one lol
I remember all of them mate. The Fast Show was very popular with me and my mates, we'd stand around quoting it all the time. Along with the obligatory Monty Python and Harry Enfield and Chums quotes. Dime Bar?

Back
Top Bottom