What's new

The "What Flavours Are You Vaping Today?" Thread

yeah unless you are a 0mg vaper then the actual steeping takes place once nic is added, yes flavors can be steeped but the bulk of it is down to the nicotine

Thank you @BULLDOG1964 @Digbys @Blacksword for the explanation. Is it a chemical reaction thing? If its too difficult to explain can anyone point me at a YouTube video or similar so I can get a thorough understanding please? I don't mean to be a pain but I've got Aspergers (if you ever see me post something that seems a bit odd, now you know why) so I have to know how these things work or I will drive myself mad with it :18:

Thank you @BULLDOG1964 @Digbys @Blacksword for the explanation. Is it a chemical reaction thing? If its too difficult to explain can anyone point me at a YouTube video or similar so I can get a thorough understanding please? I don't mean to be a pain but I've got Aspergers (if you ever see me post something that seems a bit odd, now you know why) so I have to know how these things work or I will drive myself mad with it :18:
As said it brings out the flavour. I do 24/48 for fruits and about 6 weeks for a proper good custard.

As said it brings out the flavour. I do 24/48 for fruits and about 6 weeks for a proper good custard.
Sorry mate, maybe I didn't explain well enough. What exactly is happening for it to bring out the flavour? Is it as the different ingredients mix at a chemical level to combine into one flavour or something else?
I know it's probably a stupid question but I ask a lot of those. Think of my poor wife, she has to put up with it daily :18:

Flavour concentrates when combined usually do not need a whole lot of steeping, not in all cases though. If you are banging a load of daap-type ingredients then these almost always need time to smooth.

Once you add nicotine to the mix you need to wait a while for all the different ingredients to amalgamate and in the end give you a very smooth non chemically taste. There is probably a more sciencey explanation alas I would not be the one to give it to you

Sorry mate, maybe I didn't explain well enough. What exactly is happening for it to bring out the flavour? Is it as the different ingredients mix at a chemical level to combine into one flavour or something else?
I know it's probably a stupid question but I ask a lot of those. Think of my poor wife, she has to put up with it daily :18:
You'll find many on here that disagree on some of the points, so don't take it all as gospel, but I think this goes into things to a level that might make you happy. At least as a starting point. ;)

https://www.ecigarettedirect.co.uk/ashtray-blog/2016/03/steeping-e-liquid.html

Donut King Battenburg is in thr tank today. When I first tried it I was underwhelmed. Last night I re-positiined the coil in my GT4 and good lord this juice is incredible. I'm not tasting much marzipan but it's such a nice juice that I'm happy to ignore that.

Back
Top Bottom