What's new

The "What Flavours Are You Vaping Today?" Thread

My first ever dessert mixes

In the Zlide .... Apple crumble - custard - blackberry

Ares ... Creme brulee - raspberry

Arbiter solo ... Yes we cheesecake - blackcurrant - hint of fresh cream

I really didn't know what I was missing sticking to fruits all the time

Freemax Solo and my own Strawberry Cheesecake, well I say my own but I am using a recipe from a guy on youtube called HippyVapes.

Today's selection...

Kylin M Boro: Prime Vapes Strawberry Trifle
Orca Ponte Boro: Prime Vapes Raspberry Ripple Custard
Profile Unity RTA: Supergood Butter 02

I'm using my usual KA1 OFRF strips in the two boro tanks but have just tried a Wotofo Clapton S strip (16x6.8mm version) in the Unity and it's awesome! Really seems to elevate the jamminess of the Butter 02. Deffo going to try them in the my other mesh tanks. Just a shame you only get 5 in a pack vs 10 with the normal mesh strips.

Set up in front of me from left to right.
Supergood 2, Supergood 5, Supergood 6, Supergood 8, Supergood 1, Irresistible Cherry, Irresistible Cherry and Pineapple, Buddha Vapes Creme de la Creme, and a couple of fruits in pods. :)

As i'm drinking beer, only no 5 and 8 are being used atm.

A Drake's NET Cavendish shortfill, a smooth dark, bold one, more so than Black Note's equivalent, but with nice sweetness on the inhale and dry on the exhale. More of an evening vape for me but very nice.

@Lee Custard banana on a sub ohm, but upped the nic to 6% to help give up the cigs, still trying to find the right balance!

This .... pretty good, I'm enjoying it. Plenty of flavour considering the lower percentages. I mixed it at 50/50 though. Proper tobacco-y if you need a kick of that.

To get around the essentially un-measurable amounts I used the 'make a one shot feature' and made a 20ml bottle to mix at 20%

Screenshot 2022-12-11 011013.jpg

Back
Top Bottom