What's new

The "What Flavours Are You Vaping Today?" Thread

Sound interesting, would I stick you a tenner to try 50ml, sure, would I be arsed to source all those ingredients, highly unlikely.

In the blotto solo - kanzi, for when she`s about
In the blotto max - kanzi, for when she`s not about
In the bonza - kanzi, for when she`s really not about
I like kanzi
In the dwarf I`ve got a mixture of 2 Vapable shortfills which are unvapeable on their own but OK mixed together with a drop of flavour enhancer, so it`s a kind of cherry menthol/berry aniseed juice.
Unfortunately 2 of the 3 shortfills I got from ELFC are beyond redemption, not even fit for the slops bottle.

Dictators lemonade on profile unity woke feeling all snotty & taste buds gone awol, did covid test but all clear thank fook.

Drake's Burley shortfill. It was my go to adv but haven't been able to get any since the spring but from memory it tastes just as nice. :)

I'll ask in here seeing as quite a few apes are checking in, has anyone seen any Liquid Barn Vanilla Ice Cream around the interwebs? I usually get it from Chefs but e-cig hasn't got any either

Last edited:
Riot Squad Raspberry Grenade.....which is a raspberry lemonade.
Kona Paka later with a beverage watching the footie

2 from pv,winter crumble custard & cookie dough ice cream.
Shook ones from brew bros,imo one of the best raspberry flavoured liquids on the market!:)

In my Cthulhu aio with the Rubic rba Chocolate Peppermint Cream from our own @Chris K , I adore this stuff always in my rotation and vape it every day!

Back
Top Bottom