What's new

The "What Flavours Are You Vaping Today?" Thread

Butterscotch Custard by Dripping Desserts in Dot Mod V2 Orange
Gingerbread Custard by Dripping Desserts in Kaees Solomon Mesh RTA
Blueberry Custard by Custard Monster in Profile Unity Mesh RTA
Dripping Custard in Valkyrie Mini RTA
Coffee Milk by Kilo in Blue Cthulu AIO
Kangaroo Kustard in Black Cthulu AIO
Kangaroo Kustard Strawberry (New Version the v1 is bloody awful) White Cthulu AIO

Think thats my lot at the moment :D

Last edited:
Today I'm having a go on the drakes fusion maple that I mixed up 9 days ago, on my neeko, very good already, trying to decide whether to leave for a bit longer or not, I think I might mix up another 30ml this afternoon so I have more steeping in case I go through this bottle.

butter no 3 in pulse aio with ponte bridge

butter no2 in pulse aio with vandyvape kylin m boro

primevapes strawberry trifle in kylin M pro .

Holy Cow peanut butter ice-cream in samdwich/pumper combo
Gary68 cream © in Blotto/Riva setup
Ohso slushy BlueRazz in Unity /Brunhilde setup

I'll be glad to get through all these liquids I've bought and settle down to some good ol' bathtub mixes next year.

My first vape in 3 - 4 Months, put a build in my Trio and i was all fingers and thumbs, was starting to think is it worth all this hassle. It took me ages just to get the coil in, my hands wouldn't stop shaking. Anyway i dug out a Centaurus put some batteries in and took my first vape in what seems like years, The flavour just popped, The Chiri Sun is absolutely amazing and now i remember why it's my favourite vape. For me it just blows every other liquid out of the water. A big Thank You to @John R for arranging all this and @ZT over at Manabush for the Liquid. I am absolutely buzzing and it takes me back to when i first tried it. I think it was @ForestMagpie who first introduced me to it and also gave me the Trio i am using so a big Thanks to him. I will shut up now lol.

Back
Top Bottom