What's new

The "What Flavours Are You Vaping Today?" Thread

I've been on Supergood Butter 10 in the Kylin M boro all weekend, but added a couple to the rotation at lunchtime today - Supergood Butter 02 in the Profile RDA and Wick Liquor Carnival salts in the Hazard RBA.

I'm still on these, but liked the Wick Liquor Carnival so much I bought the shortfill version from V101 yesterday and am using it in the Unity today. Lovely stuff. It's like a "grown up" donut as opposed to the kind that taste a bit like Play Doh (which admittedly I am still a fan of).

Got some some of the new strawberry flavour Ultimate Puff Jam Jar liquid yesterday and it's exactly the same as the strawberry jam from the Sadboy Jam Line. Not a bad thing though, as I liked that too.

Two complimentary flavours today...

Donut King Devon Fudge Cake in an Orca Ponte and Doozy Temptations Ice Cream Cake in a Profile Unity.

Put some nic in the Butter 03 last night after Butter 09 swam with the fishes, horrible stuff, lets hope this one is a bit better...

Put some nic in the Butter 03 last night after Butter 09 swam with the fishes, horrible stuff, lets hope this one is a bit better...

Butter 03 is nice, but IMO the lemon kinda ruins it. 06 is a much better blueberry.

10 is the one that really surprised me with how good it is. Went straight into my top 3...

1. Butter 02
2. Butter 06
3. Butter 10

The reset I can take or leave.

I forget which one's I've done, think I've had 06, was OK, nothing jaw-dropping tbh. Still got the 10 to try, got a bottle lying over by.

One things for sure, I'll not be buying 09 again, the bottle says peach, raspberry, salted caramel and graham cracker but I just got a kinda floral peach, gross...

Back
Top Bottom