What's new

The "What Flavours Are You Vaping Today?" Thread

Gary69 cream © (homemade custard) bastardised with "capella sweet strawberry" at about +-1%
Bloody lovely in the "lankyboy" stubby boro

Stubby21 aio with ponte & primevapes strawberry trifle & in the pulse aio got a Kylin boro & Vaping bread and butter pudding by the Lancashire creamery.
IMG_20230330_161848.jpeg
IMG_20230330_161121.jpeg

Punx “Hybrid” nic salt: Banana, Raspberry and Dragonfruit. My favourite salts for pods.

I believe hybrid means a blend of salt nic and freebase (although I may be mistaken). Gives a great throat hit and flavour.

Regular nic salts never really agreed with me but these are perfect, and cheap!

Last edited:
Today iam vaping ...
Dripping Desserts Rice Pudding and Custard on my Purge b2bv4 with a Dead Rabbit Max RDA.
And Dripping Desserts Rice Pudding and Raspberry Jam on my Purge Fallout with again a Dead Rabbit Max RDA.

Today have been vaping

Angry fox vape chocolate orange NET in the by-ka v8
Azhad's elixir Persian apricot in the caiman rdta

What do you think of the Rice Pudding And Custard mate? I’ve recently bought the concentrate but haven’t got round to mixing it up yet.
It's nice mate at first i was not sure if i liked it it's the concentrate that i have give it a 4 week steep at least it has a creamy taste with a milk bottles sweet's taste on the exhale but not getting much taste of the custard so maybe it needs a longer steep to bring out the custard might give my next bottle a longer steep but over all it is a very nice smooth vape.
I also meant to ask you mate have you tried the Raspberry Rice pudding that also is a very nice vape.

Last edited:
It's nice mate at first i was not sure if i liked it it's the concentrate that i have give it a 4 week steep at least it has a creamy taste with a milk bottles sweet's taste on the exhale but not getting much taste of the custard so maybe it needs a longer steep to bring out the custard might give my next bottle a longer steep but over all it is a very nice smooth vape.
I also meant to ask you mate have you tried the Raspberry Rice pudding that also is a very nice vape.
Thanks for letting me know mate, much appreciated. I always give my e juice at least a month to steep especially anything like this but if I don’t like it on its own I might try using it up in recipes unless I really dislike it then it’s drain fodder. I haven’t tried the raspberry version but I read some good reviews on it, I have a bottle of their Gingerbread Custard that’s been steeping for a month so I think it’s time I tried it.

Thanks for letting me know mate, much appreciated. I always give my e juice at least a month to steep especially anything like this but if I don’t like it on its own I might try using it up in recipes unless I really dislike it then it’s drain fodder. I haven’t tried the raspberry version but I read some good reviews on it, I have a bottle of their Gingerbread Custard that’s been steeping for a month so I think it’s time I tried it.
Your welcome mate not tried the gingerbread custard myself so when you do give it a go i would be grateful if you could let me know what it is like cheers mate.

Back
Top Bottom