What's new

The "What Flavours Are You Vaping Today?" Thread

I am on my trusted zues rta 9 wrap 24 g 8 watts:11::18::18: using Fanta blue raspberry and Chery ice. I forgot how tasty this is love it I must admit there is flavours out there that I would love but can't afforded them at the moment really big custard fan but not found any good ones at the moment.

@BULLDOG1964 Okay so I’ve been vaping the Gingerbread Custard that’s had a month’s steep and it’s still quite mild on flavour but it does have a warming spicy note which I’m presuming to be the gingerbread. I can’t say that it tastes like a custard or a cream but it has some decent mouthfeel like one and the other good thing is it’s not too sweet unlike many commercial e liquids. It’s certainly not unpleasant but I’m going to give it some more time to further steep to see if it brings out any more flavour as it is a big bottle full which in my experience takes longer to steep.
Thanks for the update mate like you say it might just need a longer steep give it another couple weeks and see if its any better then it might just take a bit longer for the custard and cream flavour to come through glad to hear its not to sweet iam not a fan of over sweet juices myself i was a bit worried myself with the Bastard Sauce that iam vaping at the moment because it has caramel in it but its not sweet at all i quite liking it but the wife hates the smell of it she says it smells nothing like custard with caramel and that it smells like celery and she hates celery so i will be buying that again lol.

Thanks for the update mate like you say it might just need a longer steep give it another couple weeks and see if its any better then it might just take a bit longer for the custard and cream flavour to come through glad to hear its not to sweet iam not a fan of over sweet juices myself i was a bit worried myself with the Bastard Sauce that iam vaping at the moment because it has caramel in it but its not sweet at all i quite liking it but the wife hates the smell of it she says it smells nothing like custard with caramel and that it smells like celery and she hates celery so i will be buying that again lol.
That’s a good idea mate, I shall have to do that when I want some time to myself away from “her indoors” bending my ear holes. Now what doesn’t she like me vaping :hmm:

Holy Cow Banana milkshake
Tainted with "salted caramel milkshake"
I think it's better for it

My missus hates the smell of Bastard Sauce too ..I got about 200ml left .I can't taste custard in it either.its strong caramel to me ...needs salt ;)

My missus hates the smell of Bastard Sauce too ..I got about 200ml left .I can't taste custard in it either.its strong caramel to me ...needs salt ;)
Same here mate not getting much custard flavour from it just the caramel just glad its not too sweet.

I've decided caramel liquids aren't for me. I love eating the stuff but there's just something about vaping it that doesn't do it for me, no matter what other flavours it's blended with.

Most recent was Clownz Biscoff Milkshake - smells amazing, but it's just too rich/sweet to vape. My gf likes it though, so at least it wasn't wasted.

Same here mate not getting much custard flavour from it just the caramel just glad its not too sweet.
I've got a big bottle of TFA banana creme that I think I'll have to cut up the bastard sauce with

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom