What's new

The "What Flavours Are You Vaping Today?" Thread

Good evening all I have a serious question about liquid it might be just me but hear we go do we buy to much liquid then go off it l. If so what about a liquid exchange where we ship out spare bottles ect for others to try

Good evening all I have a serious question about liquid it might be just me but hear we go do we buy to much liquid then go off it l. If so what about a liquid exchange where we ship out spare bottles ect for others to try

We used to do that as far as I can remember, but it was scrapped when the TPD came into effect.

@Rob can correct me if I'm wrong.

@Anthonyvaper :) @JohnNada is pretty much correct. We stopped allowing the sale, swapping of Liquids that were "Shortfills" that had Nic Shots added as there were some concerns raised about the qualities of those shots at the time. TPD did cause a lot of problems in that some users mixed to higher Nic levels than "technically" was allowed after the implementation of TPD so we stopped allowing the sale or exchanging as POTV could not be seen to fly in the face of the rules. Also, we couldn't be held responsible if the Nic used was of a questionable quality.
We DO allow sales and exchanges, but ONLY if there is NO Nic added to the liquid.

@Anthonyvaper :) @JohnNada is pretty much correct. We stopped allowing the sale, swapping of Liquids that were "Shortfills" that had Nic Shots added as there were some concerns raised about the qualities of those shots at the time. TPD did cause a lot of problems in that some users mixed to higher Nic levels than "technically" was allowed after the implementation of TPD so we stopped allowing the sale or exchanging as POTV could not be seen to fly in the face of the rules. Also, we couldn't be held responsible if the Nic used was of a questionable quality.
We DO allow sales and exchanges, but ONLY if there is NO Nic added to the liquid.
Fantastic for your reply I have 250 ml bottles no nicotine off fall out juice grape and blackcurrant.

@Anthonyvaper :)
You'll need to get your Post Count up to 100+ before you can list them in the Classified Section.

Just cracked this open, out of 6 flavours that I've not had before, I thought this is the 1 I might not like. I absolutely love it, I've no idea what an acai berry tastes like but it's got a tang like a rich raspberry. Nice bit of ice but not overpowering. Can't wait to try the others
IMG-20230423-WA0018.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom