What's new

The "What Flavours Are You Vaping Today?" Thread

Today I am enjoying the Püd Red Velvet Macaron (by Joe’s Juice), actually more than I expected. The flavor reproduction is quite good and all the notes are there, and it’s not especially sweet. 6mg with 50/50 salts/freebase.

8lKTvsO.jpg

Strawberry Peach and Amalfi Lemon from LegioX, my first commercials in a very long time and both are excellent, none of y're poisoned by sweetener nonsense in these; highly recommended for fruit lovers who hate the toxic sweetness of most commercials

Your welcome mate not tried the gingerbread custard myself so when you do give it a go i would be grateful if you could let me know what it is like cheers mate.
Will do mate, I’m going to crack it open in the next couple of days so stay tuned lol.

Vaping my Holy Trinity of liquids today...

Profile Unity RTA #1: Supergood Butter 02
Profile Unity RTA #2: Supergood Butter 06
Orca Ponte boro RDTA: Supergood Butter 10

Blueberry and Acai in the Orion 2 DTL. To be honest I'll be happy when it's done as it's got a hint of cooling in it that wasn't advertised. Not unpleasant but definitely not as described.

Bastard Sauce in a Drop RDA on my Clutch mech mod.
Captains Custard Lemon Curd in a Dead Rabbit Max on my Purge V4 mech tube.

Thanks mate will stay turned.
@BULLDOG1964 Okay so I’ve been vaping the Gingerbread Custard that’s had a month’s steep and it’s still quite mild on flavour but it does have a warming spicy note which I’m presuming to be the gingerbread. I can’t say that it tastes like a custard or a cream but it has some decent mouthfeel like one and the other good thing is it’s not too sweet unlike many commercial e liquids. It’s certainly not unpleasant but I’m going to give it some more time to further steep to see if it brings out any more flavour as it is a big bottle full which in my experience takes longer to steep.

Back
Top Bottom