What's new

The "What Flavours Are You Vaping Today?" Thread

Some of @Chris K's Andreas. Fantastic banana custard :2thumbsup:

upload_2023-7-23_12-8-18.png

Jax Marshmallow.
Hi Bulldog. Is that Just Marshmallow alone?
I love Marshmallows but have only used it as an add in DIY.
Is that a flavour you can add DIY or a premixed you get?
I have tried Marshmallow from several flavour, DIY type, but stand alone didn't get it.
Cheers.

Hi Bulldog. Is that Just Marshmallow alone?
I love Marshmallows but have only used it as an add in DIY.
Is that a flavour you can add DIY or a premixed you get?
I have tried Marshmallow from several flavour, DIY type, but stand alone didn't get it.
Cheers.
Hi Tazz it is marshmallow alone and it is a concentrate.

Your welcome mate it is made by Nom Nomz.
Thanks for that.
We have had unfortunately some diy here that didnt catch on.
One was a fizzy Citrus that at the moment I can't recall. I loved it. But came and in 6 mths was gone. Can't recall its name but do remember trying to replicate it with Ws... something I have somewhere, Wilkinson Sword cooling thing. And another but just could not replicate it how much I tried.
I loved that Citrus one, but alas couldn't get it right.
Thanks again, ill try.
Cheers Bulldog and thanks.

I know we talk about it in other threads but I thought it might be handy to have a dedicated place where we can discuss what liquids we're all vaping, and to get ideas of different things to try etc.

I've got 3 on the go today:

Profile M - Udderly Amazing Blueberry Cheesecake Milkshake - I mentioned in the What Did Your Postie Bring You thread that this is one of the nicest blueberry liquids I've ever had. Up there with Supergood Butter 06 which is my blueberry benchmark.

Profile Unity #1 - Udderly Amazing Cookie Dough Milkshake - This was a free 10ml sample and whist it is lovely, I wouldn't say it tastes like actual cookie dough... it's more like Kinder Bueno in a chocolate-y, wafer-y kinda way. I would still buy a full bottle though, and would be happy to drink it if it was an actual milkshake (funnily enough I had a Kinder Bueno milkshake recently).

Profile Unity #2 - Supergood Butter 02. Quite simply the nicest liquid ever made, IMO. I get bored vaping the same thing for too long, even with my usual favourites, but that's never the case for this one. Always puts a smile on my face when I vape it.

So what's everyone else got in their rotation today?
THE JUICE LAB PURPLE HEISEN 500ML SHORTFILL E LIQUID

Back
Top Bottom