What's new

The "What Flavours Are You Vaping Today?" Thread

I relegated a Bishop Cubed for my Pioneer Insider which i don't get on with for some unknown reason, First time for this Juice it's Digby's Frozen Strawberry Lemonade which i believe came in a care package from @hack400 , Thanks, still waiting for the Frozen which hasn't arrived with the liquid unless you have to add your own, tastes ok and vaping away at 12w.

I relegated a Bishop Cubed for my Pioneer Insider which i don't get on with for some unknown reason, First time for this Juice it's Digby's Frozen Strawberry Lemonade which i believe came in a care package from @hack400 , Thanks, still waiting for the Frozen which hasn't arrived with the liquid unless you have to add your own, tastes ok and vaping away at 12w.
I've tried that juice as well, and there was no 'frozen' in the vape.

I've tried that juice as well, and there was no 'frozen' in the vape.

I just assumed it would have some sort of Ice with it saying Frozen on the bottle. Not a bad vape anyway and not a massive fan of the menthol type vapes anyway, I just done a new build and grabbed the 1st bottle near me.

EDIT :- Strawberry is spot on might i add.

Can't carry on trying to like this Frozen Strawberry Lemonade so dumped it :p . Gonna put some Tribute Chiricahua Reloaded in my Pioneer Insider, not tried this particular one.

I have some Chiricahua Sun in my Oxva Arbiter Solo at 12w, Really quite impressed with this RTA, Looked at the Arbiter 2 earlier but it's DTL.

Can't carry on trying to like this Frozen Strawberry Lemonade so dumped it :p . Gonna put some Tribute Chiricahua Reloaded in my Pioneer Insider, not tried this particular one.
Oddly enough I had my eye on the strawberry lemonade and when I saw Hack400 had it delivered was gonna ask his opinion on it, seems I have my answer.

Oddly enough I had my eye on the strawberry lemonade and when I saw Hack400 had it delivered was gonna ask his opinion on it, seems I have my answer.

I don't usually recommend liquid but that is one i definitely wouldn't, i did try to like it and give it a chance but in the end my taste buds were ready to leave home.

Stepped out of my comfort zone with a different brand and so far so good. Sharp lime and sweet berries. Reminds me of a cocktail, since I can't have them any more, this will do

Attachments

• IMG_20230717_173130_edit_590584899338005.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 24
Back
Top Bottom