What's new

The "What Flavours Are You Vaping Today?" Thread

Flavour Craver : Mexican Fried Ice Cream, and Strawberry Juice in two tanks. Ripple's Custard in the third. all in rotation.

Found a Coil for my Red Vaporesso Cascade to go on my Red Odin DNA 250c. Nice Match, with some Ramsey's Cherry Bakewell, Also dug out my Black Wake Mod but can't decide what to put on it.

Flavour Craver : Mexican Fried Ice Cream, and Strawberry Juice in two tanks. Ripple's Custard in the third. all in rotation.

Funny you should mention that, found a bottle of Dales custard mix in the cupboard that's been there for a good couple of years, I should try it.

Been at it again building, A Mod from the Archives, Vivid Green Vaporesso Armour Pro, won it when i first joined POTV. with a Black Profile RDTA. Ramsey's Fruit Salad for E-Liquid, very nice.

Swapped out the Neeko for the Bishop Cubed in the Cthulhu AIO. Got some Twisted Leaf by Manabush in it, really nice smooth vape.

Only one of the go today, the Orca Ponte Boro RDTA with Supergood Butter 02.

Everything else needs rebuilt and I really can't be arsed at the moment :D

Ponte xl in my stubby21 & tooting away on primevapes custard lemon drizzle, totally forgot all about this liquid, it's had a long long steep but damn it's so tasty.

@Chris K's new Caerulus, which is a rather nice blue lemonade :2thumbsup:

2023-06-29_17-54-02_230.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom