What's new

The "What Flavours Are You Vaping Today?" Thread

I fancied a trip down memory lane, well 2017 lane and with the weather getting milder and I got 4 for a tenner delivered.
Elements: Pink lemonade and Tangerine, they are usually coil killers but the Sceptre and Orion are keeping up. I’ve got the frost too but it’s not been allocated a tank/pod yet.

That sounds quite pleasant actually. Element do make some really nice liquids.

Today I'm vaping the following:

Supergood Butter 02 in a Vandy Vape Requiem RTA
Supergood Butter 06 in a Vandy Vape Kylin M boro
Donut King Strawberry & White Choco Pops in a Profile Unity RTA

After a few months not vaping i got my Trio's cleaned and put a build in both, didn't take me as long as anticipated and both wicking good. I have my Black Trio on my Mixx with some Chiricahua Sun in it and my Silver Trio on my Silver Foxy One which was given to me by @MHL , it's one of my favourite Mods so Thanks again mate. Britannia Custard in that which is also my favourite Custard now.

Glad you like it mate, it's one of my favourites too. Simple, stylish and a big battery

A little sweet banana + just a little nut for firmness + ice cream for extra sweetness and dilute with regular nicotine liquor as needed. Love it :)

Got some Vape Potions Creamberry Donut in one of my Vaporesso iTanks. Wonderful Flavour but i have to close off the Airflow to get a more restricted Vape, sat on my Odin DNA Mod. Also knocked one of my Centaurus Mods off a shelf and now it won't turn on, if i didn't have bad luck i wouldn't have any luck at all. Will open it up when i feel a bit healthier.

Been building again this morning, put a build in my Aspire Neeko and am trying some Twisted Leaf from Manabush. Really nice flavour and really enjoying it. I have to say the obvious that Manabush know how to make nice liquid. Just added some Nic to some Pow Wow and also looking forward to that. I have had it before but can't remember what it tastes like.

Using a Foxy One with a Vapefly Galaxies and some Manabush Pow Wow Sauce, so this full vape kit was given to me by the very generous @MHL, the Galaxies is one of the best MTL RTA's i have tried. I have seen people say how good they were but never thought they would be this good, the Airflow adjuster is weird but functions as it should and i have it on a tightish draw because i didn't realise there was a little airflow block that sits under the coil, wouldn't mind another as i think it's going to be a favourite of mine, almost fully MTL now and loving it. If it wasn't for mesh i would switch fully.

I wanted to cut down on set ups i am using but i got the Galaxies RDA which i was dying to try so put it on my Profile Squonk Mod, I have barely used the Profile as with a Mesh RDA in Squonk mode i was changing the battery every 5 minutes {Slight Exaggeration }. I do like the Profile and the Galaxies at 12w suits it. I have Legio X Burbonium Lac which i got from @Chris K and really enjoying it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom