What's new

The "What Flavours Are You Vaping Today?" Thread

I have finally got round to doing a mesh build, my weapon of choice is my Gold Profile RDTA, I made a schoolboy error by not sitting the rods in there respective holes, not sure if i can sort that without losing liquid, anyway my first dozen vapes haven't produced a dry hit (touch wood). Liquid is Ramsey's Cherry Bakewell, has to be the best Cherry i have tasted.

Got 6 in my Rotation which i didn't want to do, just had to go through my posts to find out which had what in it.

Me Again, I was going to change the Cotton in the Trio but decided to give the Vandy Vape Berserker B3 a go, Put a MTL Staple in it with the 1.2 Airflow Pin in, Legio X Britainnia Custard at 12w on the Aspire Mixx, very nice vape, think the 1.2 is my favourite Airflow now. 1st time in a while no Trio in my Rotation.

Lost Vape Triade DNA 250C, Kylin M, Holy Smokes Creamy Tennessee Bourbon... not bad, I like the plum like hint in background

Put a build in my new Kylin M RBA , Got some Yorkshire Barista Gingerbread Latte in, Sat in the Pulse AIO. The Flavour is actually better that i was expecting.

Prime vapes custards, every day… the best custards going and by some wizardry I got through 80ml on a free max stock coil

Vapetasia Killer Kustard Blueberry in the Tripod 2. Found the bottle in the cupboard, should be plenty steeped, expiry date is 6/22 LOL, tastes fine.

Supergood Butter 06 in a Profile Unity. I'm on my 3rd 100ml in a row of this as I fancied a break from Butter 02.

Fugly Dark Fruits Eat N Mess salts in a Cloud RBA. I don't normally like anything with blackcurrant in it but this is really nice.

Lost Vape Paranormal, Atmizoo AER and @Chris K 's Secret Elixier
SX Mini G Class V1, Taifun GX and Carol's special mixture.
Riva, Kumo and @Chris K Hispanic Blueberry
Gizmo V2, FEV and @Chris K Limonata Apple

Back
Top Bottom