What's new

The "What Flavours Are You Vaping Today?" Thread

Today i put a build in my Version 1 Profile RDA and Put it on my unused Topside Lite, Think i got it about 2 years ago or more, Liquid is Udderly Amazing Strawberry Milkshake, One of the Apes sent it in a care package when i first arrived back on the Forum, i added some more Nic because i wasn't sure if it had any in, had this before but it hadn't steeped like this time so it actually tastes nice, so Thanks to whoever sent it :)

Got a Bishop Cubed sat inside my New Steam Crave Meson with some Manabush Nokomis Amped at 12w. First time with the Nokomis Amped and it won't be the last, really nice liquid.

Sometimes the Cubed doesn't sit right back in the compartment of an AIO, I usually find removing the retaining nut and gently pressing against it and wiggling it up and down with your thumb helps seat it in correctly.

Sometimes the Cubed doesn't sit right back in the compartment of an AIO, I usually find removing the retaining nut and gently pressing against it and wiggling it up and down with your thumb helps seat it in correctly.

I did tighten it up and it did go in better but it's a really tight squeeze, no wiggle room at all really, will have to try some others in the Meson, i won't do it just yet while it's working ok lol, I usually take the Boro out to refill but won't be doing that with this lol.

We've all got one of those combo's where the AIO and the boro just don't dovetail unfortunately.

just jam blueberry in a ponte in a pulse aio at 45 w & tis lovely stuff

custard strawberry slice in ponte XL at 45w in the stubby

Today's selection...

Orca Ponte RTDA / Pulse AIO.5: Supergood - Butter 02
Vandy Vape Requiem RTA / Gen 200: Supergood - Butter 06
Profile Unity RTA / LV Thelema: Under the Bakery - Cake Drip

Back
Top Bottom