What's new

The "What Flavours Are You Vaping Today?" Thread

It's quite puzzling to me this liquid i started vaping yesterday has changed from quite nice to really nice in around 24 hours. Don't think i have ever had that happen with a liquid before. Not complaining though and might just order some more.

It's quite puzzling to me this liquid i started vaping yesterday has changed from quite nice to really nice in around 24 hours. Don't think i have ever had that happen with a liquid before. Not complaining though and might just order some more.

I occasionally find some liquids taste better after sitting in the tank overnight. Could just be the cotton breaking in though as I usually re-wick when changing flavours.

I occasionally find some liquids taste better after sitting in the tank overnight. Could just be the cotton breaking in though as I usually re-wick when changing flavours.

It did start off quite sweet but it seems to be getting the Custard and Pastry notes coming through. my dilemma now is should i keep vaping it or leave it a while longer to see if it improves anymore.

I'm vaping on the hadron pro with the V2 some darkstar's dark fantasi DTL. And in the steamcrave meson coil deck some darkstar's fantasi orange RDL.

I recently diy'd a strawberry kiwi liquid, trying to mimic a really good disposable that was given to me. I made it with the strawberry kiwi concentrate from brand Vampire. Flavor is ok, but not close to the flavor of the dispo unfortunately. Any advice how to mimic those? It wasn't the sweetness thats lacking just the entire taste, so I don't think sweeteners would help out.

Strawberry is actually very hard to replicate in a mix as the flavour tends to diminish quite quickly, have a look on elr and see if you can find a good one. Also have a look through the mixology section and look for stuff by @Mr Ripple

https://e-liquid-recipes.com/list?filter=211354 was our Dale on here, plenty of good mixes he's done over his time. (Same guy)

I believe the Chinese have access to flavours not available in the UK. Some UK producers are making disposable like juices now, but if you`re strictly diy I wish you luck.
Maybe you may have more luck looking on a site like Flavour Labs, a guy on here @MetalVape90, I believe, has connections there, maybe he could give you some pointers.

Ah, @DripperLabs the company I create my eliquids with. I’m sure they’ll also help out with what you’re looking for and they’ve recently started doing international shipping. I don’t use disposables so I wouldn’t know what a Strawberry Kiwi would taste like but with @DripperLabs it should be straightforward to replicate. Plus if it isn’t quite right the first time you can update the recipe

I believe the Chinese have access to flavours not available in the UK. Some UK producers are making disposable like juices now, but if you`re strictly diy I wish you luck.
Maybe you may have more luck looking on a site like Flavour Labs, a guy on here @MetalVape90, I believe, has connections there, maybe he could give you some pointers.
Not necessarily strictly diy, although I do prefer it yeah. In the Netherlands we had those bar juice flavors as well that would be kinda close to disposable flavors, but they never had strawberry kiwi unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom