What's new

The "What Flavours Are You Vaping Today?" Thread

Ah, @DripperLabs the company I create my eliquids with. I’m sure they’ll also help out with what you’re looking for and they’ve recently started doing international shipping. I don’t use disposables so I wouldn’t know what a Strawberry Kiwi would taste like but with @DripperLabs it should be straightforward to replicate. Plus if it isn’t quite right the first time you can update the recipe
Hey thanks so much for your reply! That website looks really cool in terms of making the juices. I'll definitely check out thanks!!

Hey thanks so much for your reply! That website looks really cool in terms of making the juices. I'll definitely check out thanks!!
It’s super easy to use. Pick the ingredients you want, adjust the sliders, save, select your nic strength whether you want salt or freebase and put in basket. Once purchased it’ll lock the recipe but if it needs updating just go into the locked recipe and update revision to tinker with the sliders once again.

If you do find a decent S/K juice and add some watermelon, you could come up with a passable kanzi like juice.

blaze RTA dual alien 0.2 ohm and trying out Juice and power JUICE strawberry lemonade berry at 75watts with great results :drool:

Dripping Desserts Rice Pudding & Rasperry Jam. Lovely stuff. Actually tastes like the real thing. :goodjob:

Picked up some of that in concentrate form from Vapable to give it a go, does sound appealing.

Some dk cakes Manchester tart in my Taurean mtl, a very rare venture into sweet juice, and Drake's Greek basma in the kayfun x which is a real good vape.

Picked up some of that in concentrate form from Vapable to give it a go, does sound appealing.
Mine is a 100ml shortfill. I can't remember where i bought it, as it has been steeping for a few months.

Back
Top Bottom