What's new

The "What Flavours Are You Vaping Today?" Thread

Blackcurrant and Pear Pixie this week. Going to try Drakes Apple next week. Any tried this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Tonight's set up for work blueberry cheesecake in the meson aio
IMG_20230913_194843.jpeg

I have been vaping some Joe’s Juice Cookie Dough Salted Caramel in my Blotto Mini on top of a VV Jackaroo Dual. I normally only vape my own DIY e juice but this was on offer really cheap and I wanted to pay the extra couple of quid for free postage and I must say that I’m pleasantly surprised. It certainly tastes like its name sake, very smooth and creamy and not too sweet, I’m also tasting a nice rich condensed milk type of affair which I really like, only downside is that it’s not particularly coil friendly, not terrible but I wouldn’t recommend it for those using stock coils.

If I were to disclose the mix that I am vaping I truly believe I would no longer be on several people's Christmas Card list :( I have committed sacrilege and mixed 2 well known brands products and am adoring the result. One day I may be brave enough to explain :)

If I were to disclose the mix that I am vaping I truly believe I would no longer be on several people's Christmas Card list :( I have committed sacrilege and mixed 2 well known brands products and am adoring the result. One day I may be brave enough to explain :)

Well now I'm intrigued!

I`ve got IVG summer blaze in the asgard on the topside dual and IVG pink lemonade in the rabbit solo in the vk 530.

Can anyone recommend a good cola?

Serendipity Irie Vibes. First time i've tried a rum and raisin ice cream, and very nice it is too.

Back
Top Bottom