What's new

The "What Flavours Are You Vaping Today?" Thread

Today I will be vaping IVG pink lemonade in a DR Solo on my pump squonker and IVG summer blaze in my asgard mini on my topside dual.... if it aint broke ( the juices, not the topside)

Last edited:
Trying out a new liquid in the Profile Unity today...

Disorder - Nookie, which is Strawberry Milk and Cookies.

First impressions are very good - a nice balance of the strawberries and milk with a subtle biscuity aftertaste. Smells amazing too. Reminds me of the of the old pre-TPD milkshake liquids. I'll see if I still like it after a few days but I can see this being one I'll buy again.

Wick Liquor - Golden Sunset.

The description...

upload_2023-10-4_10-44-21.png

It's very good but I'm not getting much pastry at the moment. Hopefully a good steep should sort it though.

I've been on the hunt for a decent apple pie liquid since Dinner Lady stopped making their pre-TPD version, and whilst many do taste nice they all lack the strong pastry flavour that DL had. Must have been the diacetyl.

Trying out a new liquid in the Profile Unity today...

Disorder - Nookie, which is Strawberry Milk and Cookies.

First impressions are very good - a nice balance of the strawberries and milk with a subtle biscuity aftertaste. Smells amazing too. Reminds me of the of the old pre-TPD milkshake liquids. I'll see if I still like it after a few days but I can see this being one I'll buy again.
How you getting on with Nookie ?
Sounds good where did you pick it up?

Back
Top Bottom