What's new

The "What Flavours Are You Vaping Today?" Thread

flavour raver 6am, its pineapple & grapefruit along with some passion fruit, i got this from vaping101 & wow its really refreshing & wakes up your taste buds now time too order more from this range

Finally put a build in the Ponte XL. (Waited Long Enough). Obviously in the Stubby 21. I thought i would try Butter 02 and have to say i am enjoying Both. The Liquid is the most Authentic Strawberry Cream i have ever tasted. Also @Mutley1, @JohnNada, and @gary68, Your were all right about the Ponte being good so Thanks for Persuading Me to get one :) .

Finally put a build in the Ponte XL. (Waited Long Enough). Obviously in the Stubby 21. I thought i would try Butter 02 and have to say i am enjoying Both. The Liquid is the most Authentic Strawberry Cream i have ever tasted. Also @Mutley1, @JohnNada, and @gary68, Your were all right about the Ponte being good so Thanks for Persuading Me to get one :) .

Glad you're liking both the liquid and tank mate ;)

You'll have to try Butter 06 next.

I'm back on the Wick Liquor Golden Sunset today. Tasting much better after a week steeping, the pastry is definitely more prominent.

good to hear you like them both, nothing worse than listening too hype & then finding out you dont like something :)

Today I’m opening a bottle of this lovely recipe that I made a few months ago as it needs a good steep. I make this on a regular basis and it’s my favourite banana and peanut butter recipe out of quite a few that I’ve tried as it has a nice creamy banana without that horrible artificial taste that you can get sometimes (think foam banana sweets) and it’s accompanied by a rich and decadent peanut butter. It’s like Element’s Banana Nut but on steroids. All credit goes to its creator.
http://tjek.nu/r/B7ce

Back
Top Bottom