What's new

The "What Flavours Are You Vaping Today?" Thread

Two favourites today...

Supergood Butter 06 in a Profile RTA
Fugly Blue Raspberry Cream Pie Salts in a Bishop Cubed

No prizes for any cream pie jokes I'm afraid.

Mango delle Indie Flapper Juice by La Tabaccheria.

Having previously tried Virginia and Greek Basma NET's and not getting on with them, I thought I'd have one more crack as I do love a mango liquid.

So glad I did. Mixed it 50:50 / 3mg on Weds night and gave it a first try this morning. Wow. Mouth watering, creamy mango with a subtle hint of tobacco, leaving a gorgeous aftertaste. Been vaping a few years now and never tried anything like it.

Highly recommended if this profile is your thing, will definitely be ordering the tropical one next.

Drake's Barrel aged Virginia(was supposed to be American Blend) and some Drake's Cuban Havana.

Vaping the above in Luxe XRs in MTL pods with 1.2 mesh coils and XROS mini in 0.6 pods.
Enjoying both.

Steeping some Drake's Oriental concentrate mixed at 30% 50/50 10mg-ish.

I have just finished a bottle of this delicious recipe and I am very eager to make far more. If it’s the taste of butter that you want in your e liquid then this wins hands down as it’s full of it. Give it at least a good months steep for best results.
http://tjek.nu/r/Gx12

Blast from the Past time here today, I MUST leave this to steep for another week or so, but couldn't resist a sample to see how it was going.... Mrs Lord's "Druide" and WOW!!! IF like me you enjoy Absinthe, Liquorice and Aniseed then this is a demon!! :)

I used to enjoy short bursts on a green juice, I think it was called Reactor Fluid, and that had the same flavour profile, I haven`t had it for ages, is that readily available @Rob ?

Today I'm on some Riot Squat Lemon Custard salts. I didn't think I'd like it as lemon is one of those flavours I really want to like but rarely do, however this one is lovely. On a par with Dinner Lady Lemon Tart I reckon.

On the DTL side, I'm vaping some Strawberry Vapetto kindly mixed and sent to me by @andyroo. It was a struggle being patient to let this one steep for a week but I'm glad I did as it's an absolute treat. I can see why Andrew likes it so much and is one I'll definitely be picking up my own supply of.

I have just finished a bottle of this delicious recipe and I am very eager to make far more. If it’s the taste of butter that you want in your e liquid then this wins hands down as it’s full of it. Give it at least a good months steep for best results.
http://tjek.nu/r/Gx12

That sounds delicious!

In front of me now and being vaped in turn is Serindipity Vanilla Sky, Digbys Cinnila Dream, Suoergood No, 2, and Irresistable Cherry.
Digbys Spearmint takes a turn to cleanse the palate.

Back
Top Bottom