What's new

The "What Flavours Are You Vaping Today?" Thread

That sounds delicious!
It really is mate, believe me. It’s like a cross between a cookie and cookie dough made with all butter and there is also a nice creaminess in the background which gives it extra body. Obviously it’s full of DAAP so not for everyone but I love my e juice DAAPY which has still got to be safer than smoking fags.

Supergood Butter no 8 with a Heavyhitter mech and a Dead Rabbit Max 28mm RDA .
Lovely flavour but not getting the peanut butter from it just a lovely grape taste i would recommend this to any grape juice fans.

Today I`m having a blast on Mrs Lords Druide, an anise & licorice concoction that is fantastic, if you ever tried this profile from other companies and found it like vaping razor blades, this is what you`ve been missing, it`s beautifully smooth and full flavoured, the real deal.
I`ve got it in a dual coiled bonza atop my pump squonker.

flavour raver 6am, the favour is pineapple, grapefruit & passion fruit got this in my ponte xl on the stubby 21

Drake's Oriental in a Galaxies RDTA with a Naturevape single-core clapton on top of an Innokin sensis with 510 adapter.

Have recently got into plain vanilla icecream flavour. Went to our local (100s shortfill bottles massive) vape shop today - he couldnt recommend one. Says nobody vapes desserts anymore???

Got any recommendations?

Have recently got into plain vanilla icecream flavour. Went to our local (100s shortfill bottles massive) vape shop today - he couldnt recommend one. Says nobody vapes desserts anymore???

Got any recommendations?
I've had this one a few times from dispergo & it tastes exactly like vanilla ice cream [emoji846]
Screenshot_20231110_042813.jpeg

Profile Unity RTA: Supergood Butter 06 - I don't need to say anything about this one, I bang on about it all the time :D

Bishop Cubed RBA: Greedy Bear Chubby Cheesecake salts - Not getting any strawberry from this one at all, just dry biscuit. I'm looking forward to finishing it so I can move on to something else. Probably Element Strawberry Whip.

A new one for me. Supergood Uncommon no. 1.
A nice, creamy, vanilla vape, with just a faint touch of cinnamon. I'll buy this again.

Back
Top Bottom