What's new

The "What Flavours Are You Vaping Today?" Thread

I'm looking for a recommendation for a savoury custard flavour in the vein of Doozy Vape DTV vanilla custard nic salt. I'm currently running Vapetasia Killer Kustard with 0.4 Luxe x coil in the Luxe x pro, but it's just not punchy enough for me

I'm looking for a recommendation for a savoury custard flavour in the vein of Doozy Vape DTV vanilla custard nic salt. I'm currently running Vapetasia Killer Kustard with 0.4 Luxe x coil in the Luxe x pro, but it's just not punchy enough for me

@MrDJ is our resident custard aficionado - he might be able to give you some suggestions.

Got me some PowWow in the Ripley, 1st time i haven't used it for TC. Becoming my favourite RTA.

It's hard to recommend a juice to someone else, but i like Serendipity Vanilla Sky. I wouldn't describe it as savoury, but it is a rich, velvety vanilla vape.

i cant help if you want salts as me no vape dat shitz. savory, hmmm, not sure these are savory below.
killer custard is a plain jane vanilla which was great in its day.
my must have now is only (i believe) in 250ml shot bottle freebase kits and its goose juice (watch out peeps) and i have to say its topped my list and taken over the crown as my best custard yet. ive been vaping it non stop for past 4 months and already on my 5th bottle. Custard and vanilla mix with a delightful twist is the description. im guessing the twist is sort of a caramel/toffee, tbh im not sure but its yummy.
prime vapes clotted and yogg clotted are decent as well.

Post 2 here but all are zero or freebase. guess you could use salt nic shots instead of freebase POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

i cant help if you want salts as me no vape dat shitz. savory, hmmm, not sure these are savory below.
killer custard is a plain jane vanilla which was great in its day.
my must have now is only (i believe) in 250ml shot bottle freebase kits and its goose juice (watch out peeps) and i have to say its topped my list and taken over the crown as my best custard yet. ive been vaping it non stop for past 4 months and already on my 5th bottle. Custard and vanilla mix with a delightful twist is the description. im guessing the twist is sort of a caramel/toffee, tbh im not sure but its yummy.
prime vapes clotted and yogg clotted are decent as well.

Post 2 here but all are zero or freebase. guess you could use salt nic shots instead of freebase POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

Thanks, I'll check those out. I'm not sure myself what the savoury bit could be coming from, pastry perhaps. I'm thinking about maybe trying Bateman's Custard slice, maybe even Doozy Liquid Gold because they do contain pastry notes.

Thanks, I'll check those out. I'm not sure myself what the savoury bit could be coming from, pastry perhaps. I'm thinking about maybe trying Bateman's Custard slice, maybe even Doozy Liquid Gold because they do contain pastry notes.
both nice but not had the gold for a while. custard slice is bangin tho.

Back
Top Bottom