What's new

The "What Flavours Are You Vaping Today?" Thread

Blast from the Past time here today, I MUST leave this to steep for another week or so, but couldn't resist a sample to see how it was going.... Mrs Lord's "Druide" and WOW!!! IF like me you enjoy Absinthe, Liquorice and Aniseed then this is a demon!! :)
Have not vaped that for years

La Tabaccheria Mata Fina in my repaired Asmodus pumper 18 and Galaxies RDTA.

Will also alternate between 3 different Drake's on Vaporesso XROS.

Trying out some Supergood Uncommon 5 salts today. Really nice actually, very sweet and creamy.

The description: Plump raspberries dusted with lemon zest, rich chocolate and fresh cream surround this deliciously light and fluffy choux pastry.

There's a theme developing here for me :)
I am on Mrs Lord's Druide, @Chris K excellent Hispania Blueberry and also his amazing Teutoburg Fruits and Juice Cabin Blackbeard :clapping:

I'm on my chocolate and pistachio made with @DripperLabs wizard. I don't usually like anything with pastry but I'm loving it. Made another yesterday, Rum truffle. i usually stay away from cake too.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1699983676803.jpg
    FB_IMG_1699983676803.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 24
50/50 mix of Beaum Custard from Cotswold Vapor and Easy on the Pastry, which is an apple based liquid I picked up a while ago from CDV, enjoying the mix very much, 70/30 VG/PG.

I’ve just opened a large bottle of this recipe that I made back in early September and it’s really tasty. It is based on a white chocolate Twix bar and it tastes like one too. Thanks goes to the original creator who is a master at DIY e juice recipes.
http://tjek.nu/r/BRz6

Back
Top Bottom