What's new

The "What Flavours Are You Vaping Today?" Thread

Just been trying out some of my black friday purchases, I tried supergood uncommon 1 which was nice, uncommon 4 hazelnut tobacco which was nice to start but after coming back to it a few times I've decided is fricking delicious! Also tried Wick liquor Black rose elixir Carmilla, basically a tiramisu but it's not basic, it's amazing! My only problem is I bought juices I wouldn't usually buy because they are close to £5 for 10ml but the offer was great and now I want more!!!!

Just been trying out some of my black friday purchases, I tried supergood uncommon 1 which was nice, uncommon 4 hazelnut tobacco which was nice to start but after coming back to it a few times I've decided is fricking delicious! Also tried Wick liquor Black rose elixir Carmilla, basically a tiramisu but it's not basic, it's amazing! My only problem is I bought juices I wouldn't usually buy because they are close to £5 for 10ml but the offer was great and now I want more!!!!

I was like that with Uncommon 4 too. 5 was an instant winner though. Gonna get more tomorrow.

They're only £2.95 per 10ml from Vaping101 by the way ;)

Supergood/Uncommon and Wick are 2 of my top juice brands. I'm a shortfill vaper though.

Supergood Uncommon 5 in a Profile Unity. Tastes just as good as the 10ml salts (some shortfills often don't)

Unreal Desserts Strawberry Double Cream salts in a Bishop Cubed. Tastes exactly like JAKD Strawberry Clotted Cream, which is no bad thing though.

Cracked open the Manabush deadwood proper today after about a dozen day's steeping (hate that phrase).
I had a cheeky vape on the deadwood flavour after a day of nic and it was very tobacco heavy. Not a bad thing.. Think ropecut. A bold dry tobacco with a touch of maple biscuity/pastry but Now it's very much dessert up front.
The high noon and prairie dawn are very reminiscent of the original Nokomis line for those who remember those heady days. The custard is bolder and the nuts are banging.
The flavour profile changes from more tobacco to more desset depending on your wattage, a real flavour shift.
Vaping on Dvarw with 1.2mm airflow/ 1.1 ohm kanthal 2.5mm micro coil at 3.7v/14w on a cheap Hcigar DNA vt75 for those completests.
I will attempt a review once I'm familiar with them all since I've previously reviewed most of the Manabush range.
Well recommend all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom