What's new

The "What Flavours Are You Vaping Today?" Thread

Today I'm on Butter 02 in the Unity as usual, and Five Pawns Queenside salts in the Bishop Cubed... which is really quite nice (Blood Orange, Cream and Vanilla). Reminds me of Butter 10 or and the sadly no longer available Dr Fog Cairo Fog.

My gf is vaping the Five Pawns Gambit which I thought I'd love but I don't even like the smell of it. Weird as I normally like apple pie. Almost convinced its been mis-labelled as it smells like cigars.
I've got some Gambit steeping. I hope it hasn't been changed. I had it a while back and can't remember any cigar vibe. I'll let you know when i get into it.

I've got some Gambit steeping. I hope it hasn't been changed. I had it a while back and can't remember any cigar vibe. I'll let you know when i get into it.

Nice one.

Its got that damp, cabbagey smell you get from certain cigars. Unless it's the caramel. I've got a bit of a cold at the moment so my nose may be playing tricks on me! It's certainly not apple pie anyway.

Nice one.

Its got that damp, cabbagey smell you get from certain cigars. Unless it's the caramel. I've got a bit of a cold at the moment so my nose may be playing tricks on me! It's certainly not apple pie anyway.
I've just done a finger tip taste test, and it's apple and caramel. No cigar. It still needs more of a steep to smooth it out.
I'll get back to you in a few weeks.

I've just done a finger tip taste test, and it's apple and caramel. No cigar. It still needs more of a steep to smooth it out.
I'll get back to you in a few weeks.

Maybe it's just the salts that taste weird. At least my gf likes it so it's not going down the sink.

Maybe it's just the salts that taste weird. At least my gf likes it so it's not going down the sink.
Could be. I've never tried the salts, and it was years ago i tried the shortfill. Going by the finger test, it might take a while for the pastry to come through.

Currently vaping a new Apple Tobacco, I've been working on this on and off for just over a year now, and after a long long struggle, I think it's just about there. Wonderful combo, a few more ingredients than intended. Ended up with 3 different apples in the end. Happy with it so far, an easy all dayer for me.

Oh… I like an Apple tobacco. The one I really like is in salts format. A freebase one would be wonderful.

@DMAN Have you tried Wick Liquor Golden Sunset?

After talking about apple yesterday I dug my bottle out of the stash and popped a fresh build in the Unity. It's been steeping for over a month now and is lovely. Pastry coming through nicely, and not too heavy on the caramel.

Nothing will ever beat the pre-TPD Dinner Lady Apple Pie but this is one of the better ones still available.

@DMAN Have you tried Wick Liquor Golden Sunset?

After talking about apple yesterday I dug my bottle out of the stash and popped a fresh build in the Unity. It's been steeping for over a month now and is lovely. Pastry coming through nicely, and not too heavy on the caramel.

Nothing will ever beat the pre-TPD Dinner Lady Apple Pie but this is one of the better ones still available.
I like Vanilla Sky and Irie Vibes, but haven't tried Golden Sunset. I keep meaning to order some, so will go and do it.

Now ordered. :)

Last edited:
I like Vanilla Sky and Irie Vibes, but haven't tried Golden Sunset. I keep meaning to order some, so will go and do it.

Now ordered. :)

Nice one. Let me know what you think in at least 4 weeks ;)

I need to try the others in the range too.

Back
Top Bottom