What's new

The "What Flavours Are You Vaping Today?" Thread

Got some Pow Wow Sauce in the Damn Vape Atemporal RBA in the Zaion. Quite impressed with the RBA, Really Good Flavour.

Pow Wow again but this time it's the Tribute Version, i have the the Dope on the SC Meson @ 12w with the 1.2 Airpin , It tastes proper lush. So glad i bought the Dope now.

Cracked open the Manabush deadwood proper today after about a dozen day's steeping (hate that phrase).
I had a cheeky vape on the deadwood flavour after a day of nic and it was very tobacco heavy. Not a bad thing.. Think ropecut. A bold dry tobacco with a touch of maple biscuity/pastry but Now it's very much dessert up front.
The high noon and prairie dawn are very reminiscent of the original Nokomis line for those who remember those heady days. The custard is bolder and the nuts are banging.
The flavour profile changes from more tobacco to more desset depending on your wattage, a real flavour shift.
Vaping on Dvarw with 1.2mm airflow/ 1.1 ohm kanthal 2.5mm micro coil at 3.7v/14w on a cheap Hcigar DNA vt75 for those completests.
I will attempt a review once I'm familiar with them all since I've previously reviewed most of the Manabush range.
Well recommend all.

Interesting...I've missed ropecut since ELFC stopped selling the concentrates...any resemblance would be most welcome

Interesting...I've missed ropecut since ELFC stopped selling the concentrates...any resemblance would be most welcome
I did a show with david from ropecut in Lyon - banging juices they are .

Got me some Manabush Deadwood Calamity Liquid in my Luxe X Pro with GTX 1.2 Coils. The flavour is astounding and it took me back to a Tobacco Vape i had back around 2012. Similar to Rye4 but more Caramel. Really nice. Definitely had this flavour or something very similar before. Olde Skool Baccy :)

Yeah shame woodcut became so unreliable in supply. I've a little of the coconut concentrate left and then I'm out.
Definitely give redwood a go rickster.

Trying out some of The Rochford Project Strawberries & Cream today. It's very nice. Not too sweet and very creamy, although I think I prefer @Digbys Strawberries & Cream.

Yeah shame woodcut became so unreliable in supply. I've a little of the coconut concentrate left and then I'm out.
Definitely give redwood a go rickster.

Steeping away young man, got 3 baccies on the go at the moment...then it's deadwood

Back
Top Bottom