What's new

The "What Flavours Are You Vaping Today?" Thread

That is a gtx 0.8 in there

do not push them as far as they will go - there are kinda two push points you can feel - if you goto the second one - you have gone too far!

Thanks I’ll give it a go. [emoji4]

Thanks I’ll give it a go. [emoji4]
In My experience the GTX are considerably better tasting and much longer lasting than the OG coils ...

sad to say - but it is what it is

Todays selection:

Profile Unity RTA with The Rochford Project Raspberry Milk.
Very nice liquid, which tastes exactly like it should. I still think this brand is a little bit pricey for 50ml bottles, but I guess they're a small company so can't really stack them high and sell them low like some of the bigger eliquid manufacturers.

Bishop Cubed with Supergood Butter 10 salts.
My 3rd favourite in the Butter range after 02 and 06. The apricot seems to be more prominent in the salts vs the shortfill, where the pastry comes through a little bit more. Lovely stuff either way though.

today im vaping the following

damn vape doom with disorder D.B.D its caramel frappuccino & is lovely stuff but damn it wreck your cotton after 2 days

stubby aio 21 with an XL ponte & chugging away on flavor raver 6am this liquid is quickly becoming an all time fave of mine

and lastly ive got an aspire flexus aio with a 0.6 mesh coil installed in an xl pod & using bar juice pineapple juice & its a cracking piece of kit that i highly recomend, too newbies or advanced vapers who prefer a pod with a large battery & coils that last a good time, so far ive put 30ml through this coil & still tastes fine:)

In My experience the GTX are considerably better tasting and much longer lasting than the OG coils ...

sad to say - but it is what it is

The plot thickens, popped into a Vape shop and they had the V3 Gtx 0.8 coils which are triple sealed. Would these work in the Orion v2?

The plot thickens, popped into a Vape shop and they had the V3 Gtx 0.8 coils which are triple sealed. Would these work in the Orion v2?
I “think” thats what im using

Still getting everything I need from IVG summer blaze .... with the odd toot on Mrs Lords Druide when nobody`s about.

Back
Top Bottom