What's new

The "What Flavours Are You Vaping Today?" Thread

Well today for the third day running I'm on the new Gingerbread Custard, thought it best to do a rendition as it's pretty popular, and wow, what a great profile.

Well it might be Out Of Date but it's not out of Flavour, Got some Manabush/ Prime Vapes Firewater X in my Ripley RTA. One of my favourite liquids at a nugget a bottle, can't be bad.

IMG_20231217_154954.jpg

Manabush Deadwood, high noon and Digby's cinnila cream are on the books today.

Last edited:
As mentioned in another thread Calamity and high noon are the ones i cant keep off at the minute :)

ive got Calamity in the LuXe X Pro with 0.8 coils and the xr mtl pod

those GTX coils are really good - i use them in the orion now, they are better than the orion v2 coils in fact i have high noon in the orion v2 with the GTX 0.8s

So it happened High Noon 18 day steep 0.8 coil in the xr mtl pod on the Max
Don't know what I was expecting, but certainly not that, its a bold rich deep tobacco which skelps the taste buds on the inhale, balanced very well with a slightly sweet desserty (is that a word) flavours on the exhale shapeshifting as you vape along.
I like it a lot...looking forward to the rest of the range...well done @ZT.

So it happened High Noon 18 day steep 0.8 coil in the xr mtl pod on the Max
Don't know what I was expecting, but certainly not that, its a bold rich deep tobacco which skelps the taste buds on the inhale, balanced very well with a slightly sweet desserty (is that a word) flavours on the exhale shapeshifting as you vape along.
I like it a lot...looking forward to the rest of the range...well done @ZT.
It's a tasty tobacco isn't it mate. The desert bit is very familiar obviously but a very different juice with that tobacco for sure.

It's a tasty tobacco isn't it mate. The desert bit is very familiar obviously but a very different juice with that tobacco for sure.

The tobacco caught me by surprise....I was kind of expecting the usual suspects, but should have known better with it being a bush

The tobacco caught me by surprise....I was kind of expecting the usual suspects, but should have known better with it being a bush
Yeah, me too. When you vape tribute and noky as much as I do it was a good shock to be fair. But the more I've vaped the more it hits the notes of the old pre reform nokomis but bolder.
He's already got me as a fan so it's not really aimed at me... One man can only vape so much but it's definitely in the mix now which is an arse ache as I'm gonna need more tanks coiled and wicked, lol.

Yeah, me too. When you vape tribute and noky as much as I do it was a good shock to be fair. But the more I've vaped the more it hits the notes of the old pre reform nokomis but bolder.
He's already got me as a fan so it's not really aimed at me... One man can only vape so much but it's definitely in the mix now which is an arse ache as I'm gonna need more tanks coiled and wicked, lol.

Can't put my finger on that baccy, I may have had something similar from the man himself....has he done something different with a firewater type is my best guess at the moment

Can't put my finger on that baccy, I may have had something similar from the man himself....has he done something different with a firewater type is my best guess at the moment
I try not to question it just enjoy it. But I think the firewater, leaf and actually indigene have definitely had an influence.
Tribute seems very light after, but thaw change is a nice variation for me.

I try not to question it just enjoy it. But I think the firewater, leaf and actually indigene have definitely had an influence.
Tribute seems very light after, but thaw change is a nice variation for me.

Aye, it's just cos it new to me, Im having a wee think, but you are prob right a new base influenced by em all n a touch of Bauhaus in there too :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom