What's new

The "What Flavours Are You Vaping Today?" Thread

Me and ethelking and markyd used to vape sheds loads of em - when they were easier to get hold of !
Kentucky premium and kentucky maplewood were my poisons
Yeah I think I bought a few of the range direct after an early heads up from you all.
was good stuff indeed.direct
US ordering became to much of a lucky dip in customs for a while so I stopped.

Yeah I think I bought a few of the range direct after an early heads up from you all.
was good stuff indeed.direct
US ordering became to much of a lucky dip in customs for a while so I stopped.
Same reason i did

was looking the other day - they are still going!

Same reason i did

was looking the other day - they are still going!

I remember a site that imported good stuff Spiritus vapes or something like that....got me into all sorts but particularly Nicoticket Wakonda and the virus, sadly both gone.
Nicoticket was asked by many to release the recipe, but they made there own baccy so was not possible for the average punter.

Last edited:
I remember a site that imported good stuff Spiritus vapes or something like that....got me into all sorts but particularly Nicoticket Wakonda and the virus, sadly both gone.
Nicoticket was asked by many to release the recipe, but they made there own baccy so was not possible for the average punter.
We would have similar issues for a lot of our stuff - some of it isnt off the shelf.

Getting to love an American juice was a headache as they all ended up becoming almost impossible to get.
I used to love am junction which was a set of three cereal liquids (one of the first). They disappeared and then it was the presidio from frisco vapes, a cinnamon custard tobacco. That is now only available stateside. Lovely stuff. They will sell it to the UK by the case but add customs and the price is ridiculous.
Sad. Tpd killed it all off.

Waayyy much more to it than that, this is better, much better....as you know I struggled with the reformulation of the OG nokomis range and had to pass....not so with this, really hope it does well.
I am looking forward to views on Calamity AM - to me it tastes very a slight dark purple edge to it ( i taste in colours believe it or not )

I am looking forward to views on Calamity AM - to me it tastes very a slight dark purple edge to it ( i taste in colours believe it or not )
Calamity is turning into my fave. Bought that bp mods thing to set up the cthulhu aio dedicated to it.
I always assumed you where a super taster.
I've always seen music in colours and images. Weird.

Last edited:
Some Prime Vapes Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream from the Manabush Out of Date sale.

It's absolutely amazing, I've never tasted an ice cream or cheesecake liquid that's hit the mark quite like this one.

Any plans to ever bring it back @Lee? I notice Baked Alaska is gone too :(

I will need to nic it up....I nic'd up 2, deadwood and high noon, as Jarvis says
"I don't know why
But I had to start it somewhere
So it started there" :)

Getting to love an American juice was a headache as they all ended up becoming almost impossible to get.
I used to love am junction which was a set of three cereal liquids (one of the first). They disappeared and then it was the presidio from frisco vapes, a cinnamon custard tobacco. That is now only available stateside. Lovely stuff. They will sell it to the UK by the case but add customs and the price is ridiculous.
Sad. Tpd killed it all off.

The Yanks made some great juice, remember Vapor Shark, everyone's intro to DNA, well they had a juice line too at one point, damn good stuff it was.

Back
Top Bottom