What's new

The "What Flavours Are You Vaping Today?" Thread

The Yanks made some great juice, remember Vapor Shark, everyone's intro to DNA, well they had a juice line too at one point, damn good stuff it was.
I've got a vapor flask that's been converted into a squonker somewhere.
Juice wise, I'm a little out of the loop but as far as I can tell, it's worse if anything now. Brands and flavours seem to come and go on a weekly basis.
I'd hate to have to find my adv now.

The Yanks made some great juice, remember Vapor Shark, everyone's intro to DNA, well they had a juice line too at one point, damn good stuff it was.
Juice wise, I'm a little out of the loop but as far as I can tell, it's worse if anything now. Brands and flavours seem to come and go on a weekly basis.

Yep. When your adv goes youre basically stuffed if you have a limited preferred flavour profile like me (i.e. annoyingly fussy) Id rather waste time and money on flavours now. Not doing £10 a pop trying a new 50ml shortfill anymore. Cant afford it

Yep. When your adv goes youre basically stuffed if you have a limited preferred flavour profile like me (i.e. annoyingly fussy) Id rather waste time and money on flavours now. Not doing £10 a pop trying a new 50ml shortfill anymore. Cant afford it
Agreed.
What was your old favourite.

Agreed.
What was your old favourite.

I wont whinge about it again :D.
Really Im just kicking myself I didnt have the foresight to stock up. If it wasnt a massive seller then fair enough. Being MTL I dont go through loads of Mls so never ordered in massive quantities, just as and when
Ill treat myself to some nice sounding stuff now and again, but not for an adv

I wont whinge about it again :D.
Really Im just kicking myself I didnt have the foresight to stock up. If it wasnt a massive seller then fair enough. Being MTL I dont go through loads of Mls so never ordered in massive quantities, just as and when
Ill treat myself to some nice sounding stuff now and again, but not for an adv
I've not been on for year's so I genuinely don't know, so you won't be annoying me, lol.

Back
Top Bottom