What's new

The "What Flavours Are You Vaping Today?" Thread

been vaping the same liquid for 10 yrs and after having to buy a disposable in thailand after stupidly vaping in the pool and ruining my battery i thought hmm a change is quite nice and surely after 10 years there must be some great juice out there so i browsed the forum and saw the great reviews on manabush and ordered the deadwood blends high noon. as soon as i opened the bottle it stunk of cheap chemical smelling tobacco juice from yrs ago (gutted) but added the shots and left for a few days and gave it a go. tasted like very bad chemical tasting tobacco with a horrible after taste of peanuts. seems to coat your mouth with the taste to. i know taste is subjective but i'll be sticking to tribecca

been vaping the same liquid for 10 yrs and after having to buy a disposable in thailand after stupidly vaping in the pool and ruining my battery i thought hmm a change is quite nice and surely after 10 years there must be some great juice out there so i browsed the forum and saw the great reviews on manabush and ordered the deadwood blends high noon. as soon as i opened the bottle it stunk of cheap chemical smelling tobacco juice from yrs ago (gutted) but added the shots and left for a few days and gave it a go. tasted like very bad chemical tasting tobacco with a horrible after taste of peanuts. seems to coat your mouth with the taste to. i know taste is subjective but i'll be sticking to tribecca

Fair doo's fella, revisit it in a couple of weeks would be my suggestion.

As rickster said, it's a flavour with a recommended week or more steep and it changes hugely.
Can't think of anything further from cheap tobacco but as we well know taste is very subjective. I can't stand the purity liquids, they taste like the old Chinese hangseng ones to me but I know some love them. (Weird as I like the element ones)High noon does have a distinct manabush peanut flavour running through.

As rickster said, it's a flavour with a recommended week or more steep and it changes hugely.
Can't think of anything further from cheap tobacco but as we well know taste is very subjective. I can't stand the purity liquids, they taste like the old Chinese hangseng ones to me but I know some love them. (Weird as I like the element ones)High noon does have a distinct manabush peanut flavour running through.

have you tried tribecca? i love it as there's no artificial smell or flavours to me just lovely earthy vape,v similar to smoking

We're all looking for different things from our vaping and your experience with the liquids may just be down to your particular preferences.

what has happened. Forgotten the fans.
Has he gone Hollywood or is he still the Bristol lad I remember, lol.
he is very much around!

Back in the day before I started making DIY e liquid I had three favourites that I settled on and they were Manabush Powwow Spiritwalker edition, Naked Fish Stingray which was a beautiful hazelnut cream and Suicide Bunny The O B. The first two were discontinued and although I have tried the new version of the Powwow Spiritwalker it’s just not the same anymore and sadly not for me and the Suicide Bunny O B isn’t the same either as it’s lost a lot of its body. I think it had a lot to do with the TPD laws and banning the use of DAAP flavours in e liquid so companies had to either try and reformulate or discontinue their products. I would give my right arm to get those old recipes and mix them for myself as I love all of those DAAPY recipes.

Back on the Supergood Uncommon 5 today. It's so weird, but so delicious at the same time. I think it's the way the chocolate blends with the raspberry and lemon. Anyway, I need to order more.

Back
Top Bottom