What's new

The "What Flavours Are You Vaping Today?" Thread

Yeah I'm a little confused. It says on the forum and site that it needs a week or so from the nic shot being added and the profile is clearly advertised as peanut ect and it's based around chich which has years of reviews, awards and praise about the flavour profile so absolutely it can be not for everyone but it's a bloody bang on flavour.
The tobacco is league's away from old tobacco juices and I'd describe the purity (previously halo) juices like tribecca ,A pure old school dirty tobacco flavour.
Everyone is different.
One in four house's in th UK owned a simply red album so they must be good even if I find them the worst example of music ever recorded. Truly offensive to the point I will and have walked out of shops and house's of its playing.

We will see how it works out for him once it's ready.
Bleurgh simply red seconded

and ill raise you a lighthouse family, a travis, a cold play

and dont stop believing by journey and any fool thats covered it.

I have no issue with that list. Bland banal crud. All very upsetting.

God, of all the decent music the UK has produced
Simply feckin Red

I added a random bottle of juice to another order, and it turned out to be rather nice for my tastes.
Frosty Tiger It's Great!
I think it's meant to be a bowl of Frosties with cold milk. I'm not sure about that, but it is a nice dessert flavour with a bit of cooling.

Speaking of weirdly both horrible and yet tasty… Thought I’d cleaned out my cupboard, but came across this bottle of Coffee Custard from Custard Kings. Threw it in the Boxx with a 1.0ohm coil, surprisingly flavorful.

It’s been steeping for at least 3-4 months, and not being the biggest custard fan, I find it both horrible and yet oddly satisfying :11: Kind of like the bastard love-child between a tiramisu and a crème anglais :18:

0wsvpaM.jpg

Well today i am showing some love to the Cthulhu 520 RBA, got me some Manabush Waxahachie in it and Mod of choice is my Ambition Mods 2.0. AIO. A Truly Beautiful Liquid which i really enjoy. From the 9 Builds i have in Rotation 7 are Manabush.

Crème corona in a nautilus tank with Lemon torte in the Orion 2 on rotation, echoing @LordOdin above, all my liquids are currently Manabush with 2 more incoming !

Don’t get me started on Slade or Wizard at Christmas:3dmad: or any other time of the year.

Back
Top Bottom