What's new

The "What Flavours Are You Vaping Today?" Thread

since you lot sound like you've been around vaping as long as me check this out for a blast from the past haha still working and used every day View attachment 343206
Spheroid - loved em

had the piccolo too great device

i was a fan of the herons for many years as well.

sad day when GP packed in

still got a handul of herons around

I did actually think as much.... re the concentrates but rushed my post, for me it's just a wee tad sweet, not artificially, (I can spot that a mile away)should have made that clearer, but the baccy makes it great.
Noon is defo the sweetest if the range id say

its the caramel

tbh ive been vaping non sweet for so long im quite enjoying the change

Noon is defo the sweetest if the range id say

its the caramel

tbh ive been vaping non sweet for so long im quite enjoying the change

Well tone that shit doon a wee tad, better still get it tae fk:D

Spheroid - loved em

had the piccolo too great device

i was a fan of the herons for many years as well.

sad day when GP packed in

still got a handul of herons around

never found an atty that compares for flavour. i've got 3 spheroids but the screw thread has wore away on 2 and this is on it's last legs. might try and find somewhere that can re thread them.

Been on the prairie dawn tonight. Breaking in the bp tmd.
The tmd is excellent. Turned the cthulhu aio from a paper weight thats been sitting unused for year's (Jesus the included box and 520 rta leaked like a bastard) into a useful bit of kit.
Was a good price from manabush too.
IMG_20231221_021658.jpg

Cracking tobacco custard. Smooth as silk.
Using the included coils, as being a dosy prick I ordered the GTX instead of the pnp coils seems pretty good and bone dry.

I know nothing about mixing and concentrates but that would surely mean it's not just Manabush Liquids that have sweetener but all liquids. I like Manabush liquids and am very happy with the ones i have tried. It's funny because i was Vaping Nanabozho the other week and thought it would be nice if it were a Tad Sweeter. I enjoy it as it is though.
Nobody messes with the nanabozho....
A more perfect eliquid has never existed and I won't be convinced otherwise.

never found an atty that compares for flavour. i've got 3 spheroids but the screw thread has wore away on 2 and this is on it's last legs. might try and find somewhere that can re thread them.
All my herons o-rings have gone - and you cant get them anymore - ive tried loads of different o-rings - but nothing seems to do it. So i feel your pain.

Nobody messes with the nanabozho....
A more perfect eliquid has never existed and I won't be convinced otherwise.

Think it may of been a Brain Fart, i still love it and it's the best Banana flavoured Liquid that i have tried and i have tried quite a few. I think if i had really wanted it sweeter i would have bought some sweetener. Speaking about the Cthulhu 520, never had an issue and vapes excellent. Got me some Waxahachie in it, definitely at the Top of my Juice List when it comes to flavour. The main 3 Manabush Liquids that i have to have around are Chiricahua Sun (my honest to god favourite) Pow Wow (for tobacco taste) and Nokomis (Just plain gorgeous). I also love the Tribute Range. Only tried 2 of the Deadwood Range with Deadwood and Calamity both equally as good as each other, but i think Calamity is slightly preferred in the Luxe Pro. I want to try all the other Manabush Flavours so will make it one of my New Years Resolutions. There is another i liked but can't remember which it was from the Dairy Divergent Set.

Think it may of been a Brain Fart, i still love it and it's the best Banana flavoured Liquid that i have tried and i have tried quite a few. I think if i had really wanted it sweeter i would have bought some sweetener. Speaking about the Cthulhu 520, never had an issue and vapes excellent. Got me some Waxahachie in it, definitely at the Top of my Juice List when it comes to flavour. The main 3 Manabush Liquids that i have to have around are Chiricahua Sun (my honest to god favourite) Pow Wow (for tobacco taste) and Nokomis (Just plain gorgeous). I also love the Tribute Range. Only tried 2 of the Deadwood Range with Deadwood and Calamity both equally as good as each other, but i think Calamity is slightly preferred in the Luxe Pro. I want to try all the other Manabush Flavours so will make it one of my New Years Resolutions. There is another i liked but can't remember which it was from the Dairy Divergent Set.
I've no issue with either the 520 or the included rta, they are both excellent it was just the included boro boxes that are a nightmare. Tbf mine was a first issue gift from cthulhu so they probably sorted it. Plus really I probably just need to order a new boro box.

Back
Top Bottom