What's new

The "What Flavours Are You Vaping Today?" Thread

My fav from the dairy divergent is Caramel Kiss

They are all on offer at the mo (Dairy Divs)

We need to cut down on some of the non tobacco liquids we produce so all base zero and stuff is on the cheap - plan being to run them all down - then see which ones we get we get moaned at about the most - then we know which to keep on :)
Caramel kiss was surprisingly the only one that hit me a tad sweet. Still cleared the bottle though, lol.

Last edited:
My fav from the dairy divergent is Caramel Kiss

They are all on offer at the mo (Dairy Divs)

We need to cut down on some of the non tobacco liquids we produce so all base zero and stuff is on the cheap - plan being to run them all down - then see which ones we get we get moaned at about the most - then we know which to keep on :)
@ZT thank you for the heads up Sir.:)

bought this for a change, only steeped for a day as i'm impatient as lol
tastes lovely, 411515615_374247208317900_1753345845078944649_n.jpg will give it a weeks steep and try again

Unreal Desserts Strawberry Double Cream in the Bishop Cubed today. Definitely one of my favourite salt liquids lately.

Also got some Prime Vapes Strawberry Slice in one Profile Unity RTA and finishing off the last of some Supergood Uncommon 5 in another.

Got the Aspire Raga with the Mobb Mini Clone, I have another of the Deadwood Range as Liquid of Choice. Wild Bil , No idea why there is only one L in Bill but it matters not when it tastes this good.

1dUGEp3h.jpg

Back
Top Bottom