What's new

The "What Flavours Are You Vaping Today?" Thread

I just rewicked my Smok Spirals RBA. It is running a 0.5 ohm Tiger Coil and I wicked it with Labo Cotton Puff.

I filled it with Milfman V2 by Eco Vape, which is a blend of Raspberry and Vanilla custard with a biscuit base. Bloody lovely.

3 from juice cabin
maccas ry4 which is the most delicious flavour i've ever vaped,bit rich to vape all day so i vape tribecca then have a blast of ry4 every so often.
tried don benito hybrid, supposed to be vanilla custard and pure naturally extracted tobacco but all i could taste was smokey no custard at all?
tried el chapo hybrid cigar tobacco with semi oriental and additional element of dark black honey tasted like pipe tobacco to me, very strange flavour not unpleasant but i prefer desert tobaccos.

3 from juice cabin
maccas ry4 which is the most delicious flavour i've ever vaped,bit rich to vape all day so i vape tribecca then have a blast of ry4 every so often.
tried don benito hybrid, supposed to be vanilla custard and pure naturally extracted tobacco but all i could taste was smokey no custard at all?
tried el chapo hybrid cigar tobacco with semi oriental and additional element of dark black honey tasted like pipe tobacco to me, very strange flavour not unpleasant but i prefer desert tobaccos.

Tobilla 2 and Peanacco are my fav's Maccas is good but heavy on the caramel

Strawnana Custard - by Zombie Vapes. It was a cheap and cheerful juice I got for Christmas, it is bloody nice. Strawberry Custard on the inhale and Banana on the exhale.

I`m still happy with IVG summer blaze, if they ever stop making this I`m stuffed.
Can`t wait for the warmer weather then I can vape my Mrs Lords druide outdoors, it`s banned in the house, you can smell it for 3 days after.

I’ve been vaping this lovely recipe called Sugar Cookie Eggnog over the Christmas period, it’s a regular of mine that I mix every November to ensure that it gets a good steep by the time Christmas arrives. It’s creamy, rich and not too spicy which is just how I like it. All credit goes to the creator of this recipe.
http://tjek.nu/r/aNZa

IMG_20240101_215413.jpg

Giving Deadwood calamity a good go currently.

Back
Top Bottom