What's new

The "What Flavours Are You Vaping Today?" Thread

Thanks man! Which ones have you tried ? I “think” its high noon for me … or Calamity AM

but i vape deadwood itself mostly …. Coz i dont like to cain the more complex ones so much soni dont loose the flavour

I just have Praire Dawn to try. It's hard to really say which is best as they all have tastes i enjoy, Calamity is nice and the 1st one i tried, i see Deadwood as the link between them all, it's like it has parts from all of them if that makes sense.

I just have Praire Dawn to try. It's hard to really say which is best as they all have tastes i enjoy, Calamity is nice and the 1st one i tried, i see Deadwood as the link between them all, it's like it has parts from all of them if that makes sense.
Yeah it is the base flavour - as Nokomis is is the nokomis range - and firewater in the firewater range - all the rest are built on top of it :)

Lemon & lime from the Drip Hacks Crystalize range, blueberry kiwi from the same range, and blue slush from flavour boss. Didn't think I'd enjoy the lemon & lime but went for it as I was buying some of their other flavours and it's actually pretty stunning. I was expecting a lot more of an artificial lemon flavour from it but it's like lemon sherbert.

Got some Manabush Deadwood Prairie Dawn in my New Wick'd Bridg'd Omega in the Aspire Raga @12w, Gorgeous Vape.

Back
Top Bottom